"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

56E801F4-CBBA-400D-BA3F-14180F4DDD8B.jpeg

really liking the new design saucony is using for the kinvara and ride, looking like they are implementing elements from the endorphin series into their newer shoes and i am a fan

Digging the colourways of the Kinvara and ride. The rear end of the Kinvara 12 looks like the new Hoka One One Mach 4, which I’m definitely going to pick up.

Triumph 19 with a breathable (and lighter?) upper for a change!

pretty quick turnaround for an update considering the 18 just came out. assuming the 19 won't be released till late 2021
expecting the endorphin line to just see revisions to the upper and not much to change with the midsole

honestly crazy to see how saucony pretty much dominated 2020 and is on track to keep that momentum rolling going into the new year. as a runner, im excited for 2021 and the offerings coming from all the brands with what's been leaked and planned so far

pretty quick turnaround for an update considering the 18 just came out. assuming the 19 won't be released till late 2021
expecting the endorphin line to just see revisions to the upper and not much to change with the midsole

honestly crazy to see how saucony pretty much dominated 2020 and is on track to keep that momentum rolling going into the new year. as a runner, im excited for 2021 and the offerings coming from all the brands with what's been leaked and planned so far

yup.. next year is going be interesting as hell

got ASICS and even brooks stepping up now

I’m curious to see what they do with the novablast

i don’t have a pair but just seeing reviews and then the weight of the shoe with decent rubber on the bottom.. they could cut some weight just be playing with the upper on those

I’m curious to see what they do with the novablast

i don’t have a pair but just seeing reviews and then the weight of the shoe with decent rubber on the bottom.. they could cut some weight just be playing with the upper on those

very fun shoe to run in and one of my top shoes for 2020.
great all around shoe that can handle most workouts, would love to see the next iteration implement the guidesole rocker in it. i think some may want to see them lower the stack a bit or maybe have the drop be 6-8mm for better stability.
i'm actually a bit surprised they didn't do much more with the flytefoam blast outside of the nova/dyna/roadblast

very fun shoe to run in and one of my top shoes for 2020.
great all around shoe that can handle most workouts, would love to see the next iteration implement the guidesole rocker in it. i think some may want to see them lower the stack a bit or maybe have the drop be 6-8mm for better stability.
i'm actually a bit surprised they didn't do much more with the flytefoam blast outside of the nova/dyna/roadblast

yea.. the youtube channels i check out pretty much all are fans of them

and there are things that were pointed to that could be done.. and you mention a couple of em

i mean i've never even held the damn shoe but i can point out things that could be done to get the weight down to around 8 oz

but least asics is actually doing different stuff now.. like brooks with the foam their using on the hyperion tempos

The Novablast is a fun shoe, but alas, it ended up being too unstable in the heel for me. The upper is also uncharacteristically subpar for an Asics shoe. There's a lot they can do with the next version.

The Novablast is a fun shoe, but alas, it ended up being too unstable in the heel for me. The upper is also uncharacteristically subpar for an Asics shoe. There's a lot they can do with the next version.

yea eddbud and kofuzi basically said as much when discussing the shoe.. basically what would be next with it

I have those too! Such a great colorway and shoe. Haven't checked yet to see if the outsole glows in the dark.

Having not seen them in person, of those currently available the New York marathon colorway are my favorite

1606845785123.jpeg

I have those too! Such a great colorway and shoe. Haven't checked yet to see if the outsole glows in the dark.

First thing I did out the box lol. I can confirm they work but it’s not super bright.

Back
Top Bottom