Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

No video footage? Alright, like this whole thing wasn't already fishy to begin with.
30t6p3b.gif
 See this is how it starts
[h1]Osama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound[/h1][h2]The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.[/h2]

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

Ok.....so saying all of this is true..(Navy Seals went in and killed Osama Bin Laden and dumped his body off in the ocean)....WHY IS THE STORY SO MESSED UP!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok.....so saying all of this is true..(Navy Seals went in and killed Osama Bin Laden and dumped his body off in the ocean)....WHY IS THE STORY SO MESSED UP!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ima leave this here.....if it means anything 
nerd.gif

One can argue this had something to do with everything, but I can't make the case bc I dont really know about the war on oil/oil producing countries and its connections to OBL....just laying it out if anyone wants to argue for or against it....This was on Wednesday, orders were given out on Friday (?).... coincidence?

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]But he [Bernanke] says the Fed will try to keep the oil inflation from spreading into the broader economy, and forecasts that gasoline price increases will not continue, and that prices could fall if things calm down in oil-producing countries. - Bernanke's 1st news conference last Wednesday [/font]

Ima leave this here.....if it means anything 
nerd.gif

One can argue this had something to do with everything, but I can't make the case bc I dont really know about the war on oil/oil producing countries and its connections to OBL....just laying it out if anyone wants to argue for or against it....This was on Wednesday, orders were given out on Friday (?).... coincidence?

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]But he [Bernanke] says the Fed will try to keep the oil inflation from spreading into the broader economy, and forecasts that gasoline price increases will not continue, and that prices could fall if things calm down in oil-producing countries. - Bernanke's 1st news conference last Wednesday [/font]

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

hold up a sec. so they say that the osama pics are too graphic and might offend people but they release pics of the other dead bodies?

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
US government didn't release those pics....
The SEALs left the bodies after the raid, pakistani media and journalists took those pics.

So why was Osama the only one to get a proper burial? I guess those other guys that were killed weren't Muslim.

Their target was Osama. They took his body to get a DNA match (proof).
I applaud people for being skeptical but there's a fine line between buying into conspiracy theories and questioning what really happened.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

hold up a sec. so they say that the osama pics are too graphic and might offend people but they release pics of the other dead bodies?

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
US government didn't release those pics....
The SEALs left the bodies after the raid, pakistani media and journalists took those pics.

So why was Osama the only one to get a proper burial? I guess those other guys that were killed weren't Muslim.

Their target was Osama. They took his body to get a DNA match (proof).
I applaud people for being skeptical but there's a fine line between buying into conspiracy theories and questioning what really happened.

Has Louis Farrakhan said anything about the death of bin laden ?

I googled it and cant find anything

I would like to hear what Mr Farrakhan has to say

Has Louis Farrakhan said anything about the death of bin laden ?

I googled it and cant find anything

I would like to hear what Mr Farrakhan has to say

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

A navy seals team thats considered the most skilled team in the most powerful country in the world who prepared multiple times to raid the location of the FBI #1 most wanted man and they didnt have some sort of recording device somewhere on their person? yea ok
And hypothetically, if the video existed, the conspiracy would be it was all staged at a farm in Virginia with a stand-in for Osama. A video of the attack wouldn't sway conspiracy theorists. Hell, we have videos of planes running into buildings and knocking them down, and people still say it was all staged. Video evidence does nothing but make the ******ed theorists revise their story.
laugh.gif

It's true.
Yup.  Moon landing anyone?
Pandering to conspiracy theorist nutjobs is completely useless and a waste of time.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

A navy seals team thats considered the most skilled team in the most powerful country in the world who prepared multiple times to raid the location of the FBI #1 most wanted man and they didnt have some sort of recording device somewhere on their person? yea ok
And hypothetically, if the video existed, the conspiracy would be it was all staged at a farm in Virginia with a stand-in for Osama. A video of the attack wouldn't sway conspiracy theorists. Hell, we have videos of planes running into buildings and knocking them down, and people still say it was all staged. Video evidence does nothing but make the ******ed theorists revise their story.
laugh.gif

It's true.
Pandering to conspiracy theorist nutjobs is completely useless and a waste of time.

Originally Posted by whiterails

laugh.gif

It's true.
It's been done this entire thread.  saying O you wouldn't believe anything so why does it matter. 

I WOULD believe pictures.  All i ask is one.  Just a pic of a wrapped body on a boat.  A pic of osama's legs and just say "thats osama".  Something anything just visual evidence of this whole story.  Say these are his legs in the mansion.

Again why do we have ONE picture.  Oh the picture(s) are too gruesome.  Why don't you have non-gruesome ones?  Why didn't you take a pic of like his torso why didn't you take pictures like the damn paparazzi this was the most wanted man in the world for 10 years.  Why did we take a pic of his head and go ok....we have our picture...lets wrap him up and throw him off a boat.  

Originally Posted by whiterails

laugh.gif

It's true.
It's been done this entire thread.  saying O you wouldn't believe anything so why does it matter. 

I WOULD believe pictures.  All i ask is one.  Just a pic of a wrapped body on a boat.  A pic of osama's legs and just say "thats osama".  Something anything just visual evidence of this whole story.  Say these are his legs in the mansion.

Again why do we have ONE picture.  Oh the picture(s) are too gruesome.  Why don't you have non-gruesome ones?  Why didn't you take a pic of like his torso why didn't you take pictures like the damn paparazzi this was the most wanted man in the world for 10 years.  Why did we take a pic of his head and go ok....we have our picture...lets wrap him up and throw him off a boat.  

roll.gif

I am now convinced that 95% of posters in this thread are taking the same hallucinogenic magic pills used by the protesters in Libya and Syria.

roll.gif

I am now convinced that 95% of posters in this thread are taking the same hallucinogenic magic pills used by the protesters in Libya and Syria.

First someone speaking at the podium for the press conference says that they president got LIVE feed of the WHOLE operation and now they are saying they have no video proof.

I am not all about conspiracy but that doesn't add up. I'm not saying they didn't kill him on that night but maybe something happened that they don't want people to see during the mission.

First someone speaking at the podium for the press conference says that they president got LIVE feed of the WHOLE operation and now they are saying they have no video proof.

I am not all about conspiracy but that doesn't add up. I'm not saying they didn't kill him on that night but maybe something happened that they don't want people to see during the mission.

Back
Top Bottom