Osama Bin Laden is dead

With PSN down I can't get my Call of Duty on but at least or military is getting kills forealz.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

twitter is goin HAM right now lmaoo.
Twitter got me in tears right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

no this doesn't mean we're out of afghanistan....i go back next year...

Get that oil baby
pimp.gif
were not done until we milk the middle east and everybody dies there
pimp.gif

10 years to get him and he was in a mansion so he was living life....probably had bundles of females caressing his beard and feeding him grapes like he was Rick Ross

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

no this doesn't mean we're out of afghanistan....i go back next year...

Get that oil baby
pimp.gif
were not done until we milk the middle east and everybody dies there
pimp.gif

10 years to get him and he was in a mansion so he was living life....probably had bundles of females caressing his beard and feeding him grapes like he was Rick Ross

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.
when all is said and done...history will remember that obama was president when bin laden was killed. OBVIOUSLY, he didnt kill him. but he's is commander and chief of the military, technically...so yeah, he gets credit.

as far as the jokes, why so serious? laugh a little...this is a good thing
laugh.gif
In bold.  This isn't COD, people are really dying out there.  Good news, but to think that terrorism is gone is a mistake.  Chances are, things will get worse.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.
when all is said and done...history will remember that obama was president when bin laden was killed. OBVIOUSLY, he didnt kill him. but he's is commander and chief of the military, technically...so yeah, he gets credit.

as far as the jokes, why so serious? laugh a little...this is a good thing
laugh.gif
In bold.  This isn't COD, people are really dying out there.  Good news, but to think that terrorism is gone is a mistake.  Chances are, things will get worse.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

10years to get him and he was in a mansion so he was livinglife....probably had bundles of females caressing his beard and feedinghim grapes like he was Rick Ross

y58stx8lcq.jpg

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

10years to get him and he was in a mansion so he was livinglife....probably had bundles of females caressing his beard and feedinghim grapes like he was Rick Ross

y58stx8lcq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom