Osama Bin Laden is dead

Anyone else think this dude done been dead???

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Jokey III

jlmOv.png
It's like FOX was in such a rush to break the story before any other news outlet that they disregarded the spelling error
laugh.gif

they still didnt correct it, im watching geraldo right now
laugh.gif

cmon fox
30t6p3b.gif
to be fair...there are many ways to spell "Osama." Many islamic word/letters, especially names, don't translate well to English.

i wish that site worked...

but..Usama isn't a typo, it's a no less proper transliteration than Osama.

i wish that site worked...

but..Usama isn't a typo, it's a no less proper transliteration than Osama.

Wow...

9/11 this year will be scary...

Hell, the rest of this year I will be uneasy for the safety of the US...

You know damn well there'll be some retaliation.

Thank goodness that it has happened, but there'll be some retaliation..

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.
when all is said and done...history will remember that obama was president when bin laden was killed. OBVIOUSLY, he didnt kill him. but he's is commander and chief of the military, technically...so yeah, he gets credit.

as far as the jokes, why so serious? laugh a little...this is a good thing
laugh.gif

Wow...

9/11 this year will be scary...

Hell, the rest of this year I will be uneasy for the safety of the US...

You know damn well there'll be some retaliation.

Thank goodness that it has happened, but there'll be some retaliation..

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.
when all is said and done...history will remember that obama was president when bin laden was killed. OBVIOUSLY, he didnt kill him. but he's is commander and chief of the military, technically...so yeah, he gets credit.

as far as the jokes, why so serious? laugh a little...this is a good thing
laugh.gif

With PSN down I can't get my Call of Duty on but at least or military is getting kills forealz.

Back
Top Bottom