Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I say if they dont drop after the NCAA big dance or during that time then lock this up

All is good, if these don't drop for the ASG (looking doubtful as of this hour), then people can just move on to the next proposed release date. There will always be that sliver of hope for folks. Hope is good.

i think its cuz they single dominate the entire North West market.. kinda like the Seahawks. 

I'm not sure if you are just joking, but Oregon doesn't get these exclusive shoe's because the NW sells a lot of shoe's. In fact, the Foot Locker launch locator usually does a great job showing that from the Midwest to the East Coast that entire area gets the most limited shoe's. Oregon getting these shoe's is because Nike basically started there and one of their higher ups went to Oregon.

true, true. but, i was thinking not so much because they do sell a lot of shoes in the NW, more so that they can sell a lot of shoes in the NW.  Oregon is one of the most hyped college teams (rightfully so) . but there are a lot of fast and exciting teams out there, maybe not as consistent as O, but I dont see nike going all out in things like uniforms the way they put into it with the ducks 

They are probably going to make some surprise nikesotre release like they did with the red october yeezys

I love messing with this guy on ig about these.  Like 2 weeks before all star weekend, he posted them, saying he's got the drop.  So I asked him about conformation about them.  Then he was all, you know how we do this, your a rookie at this, i keeps it 100, yada, yada, yada. All that big dog talk. Now that the weekend has came and past he had no answers. 

I love messing with this guy on ig about these.  Like 2 weeks before all star weekend, he posted them, saying he's got the drop.  So I asked him about conformation about them.  Then he was all, you know how we do this, your a rookie at this, i keeps it 100, yada, yada, yada. All that big dog talk. Now that the weekend has came and past he had no answers. 
Sneakerjesus? Omg lol
But seriously ur a rookie? Dudes full of himself from information he thinks he has from another guy.

true, true. but, i was thinking not so much because they do sell a lot of shoes in the NW, more so that they can sell a lot of shoes in the NW.  Oregon is one of the most hyped college teams (rightfully so) . but there are a lot of fast and exciting teams out there, maybe not as consistent as O, but I dont see nike going all out in things like uniforms the way they put into it with the ducks 
you probably dont know who phil knight is either huh?

here's a hint he's not related to suge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom