"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Anybodys UPS status update??

This wait is urk'n the hell outta me! I live in the same city as shipping origin and i dont have any updates from tracking. Smh.

I think they're just mad busy. I got standard shipping on my bred 1, all I have is an order processed from UPS. Got the free 2 day fedex for these and are on vehicle for delivery.

Anybodys UPS status update??

This wait is urk'n the hell outta me! I live in the same city as shipping origin and i dont have any updates from tracking. Smh.

You're not alone. Still no update. They're recovering from the new year, give them a day

they had more than 40, close to a 100. Was almost able to cop 2 but soldout right before I was about to get in again.

I believe The reason why that happened because someone was RSVP testing. They obviously found the delay time and wiped out the real RSVP service.

personally, price will slide some but as pairs dry up, the price will go up. best time is when the market is saturated the most. after that, your best bet is to find someone that's hurting for money.

also, the future price really depends on how the foam hype/thirst goes.
I really hope so.. I rlly wanna cop but pay as less as possible. cause atm people asking rent money
mean.gif

In the case of something like the Oregons, it's a false market. $300 for a $250 pair of foams makes sense if demand really outweighs supply by that much, but $750+ for pair of kicks which could be 1 of 5,000 or 10,000 or 100,000, come on! (don't ever say never to the numbers as tomorrow nike could all of a sudden mass release any of the dozens of kicks we currently value at $500+....it will happen sooner or later without doubt). To appease us all Nike could very easily number all of their $200+ kicks (as they did with Mags, sole collectors, etc) but there's a reason that they don't. Would you pay $750 for a pair of foams numbered 6,231 of 10,000? No (at least i hope not). and sure, nike only ends up with their $250, but for every pair that sells for over retail on the secondary market that ensures sell outs for future releases.

As a community, we should demand that every shoe over $200 be numbered to ensure that we actually know what we're collecting and if it indeed 'rare'

What you are failing to recognize is that in the current environment of the hobby, $200 isn't a lot of money for a pair of sneakers to self-professed "sneakerheads."

And, most of these people don't want to know how common their allegedly rare shoes are.

Take Lebron PEs, for example. Some of the knowledgeable folks know, but a lot of dudes chasing that stuff have no idea how many pairs of "limited" shoes are produced.

Meanwhile, try to sell those same dudes something like a pair of Deftones Dunks - confirmed, true very limited F&F release - and most of these dudes don't have any interest. I can pull out literally more than 100 pairs of pre-2000 Dunks and AF1s that are far less common than all kinds of "limited" shoes. But, people do this for approval from the peanut gallery and the chorus ain't that smart. So, if you actually go too rare, your social media fans don't know that they are supposed to jock that pair. ...It's all through the looking glass when you aren't doing it out of your own love.

Last edited:
I hate making broad statements like this, but with few exceptions, foams from the past 5 years haven't held value after release date.  Even the metallic reds, which I absolutely love are/were available in shoe groups for $220-$250.  Only the Galaxy, Paranorman, Sole Collector, and Doernbecher really maintained a high value.

Once the dust settles (and I believe we'll find these weren't as limited as everyone originally thought), I think these won't be in the same category as the foams that maintained value.  But in all honesty, I don't care because I got my pair and don't plan on selling them.

What you are failing to recognize is that in the current environment of the hobby, $200 isn't a lot of money for a pair of sneakers to self-professed "sneakerheads."

And, most of these people don't want to know how common their allegedly rare shoes are.

Take Lebron PEs, for example. Some of the knowledgeable folks know, but a lot of dudes chasing that stuff have no idea how many pairs of "limited" shoes are produced.

Meanwhile, try to sell those same dudes something like a pair of Deftones Dunks - confirmed, true very limited F&F release - and most of these dudes don't have any interest. I can pull out literally more than 100 pairs of pre-2000 Dunks and AF1s that are far less common than all kinds of "limited" shoes. But, people do this for approval from the peanut gallery and the chorus ain't that smart. So, if you actually go too rare, your social media fans don't know that they are supposed to jock that pair. ...It's all through the looking glass when you aren't doing it out of your own love.

well said sir

I hate making broad statements like this, but with few exceptions, foams from the past 5 years haven't held value after release date.  Even the metallic reds, which I absolutely love are/were available in shoe groups for $220-$250.  Only the Galaxy, Paranorman, Sole Collector, and Doernbecher really maintained a high value.

Once the dust settles (and I believe we'll find these weren't as limited as everyone originally thought), I think these won't be in the same category as the foams that maintained value.  But in all honesty, I don't care because I got my pair and don't plan on selling them.
If we're talking about DS pairs, I really think it depends on shoe size. 

My friend wears 8.5 and he's getting coppers/royals/etc at nice prices. 

I wear 11.5/12 and other than a few deals here and there almost every foam is holding a decent value. Even the Gym greens I have seen a lot sell for $330+

I'm looking to trade my Oregon Foams size 10 + cash for two pairs of Royal 1's size 10 and a size 10.5. How much cash should I add on top?

If you trade 2 DS royals and $300 for these you're getting REAMED!

Exactly :lol:

That's the reason why my reply started with a "Damn."

I was thinking $100 on top but want some opinions. Let's be honest, the value on Oregon Foams is not exactly holding steady...

Last edited:
Exactly
laugh.gif

That's the reason why my reply started with a "Damn."

I was thinking $100 on top but want some opinions. Let's be honest, the value on Oregon Foams is not exactly holding steady...
Id say 2 DS royals and thats it. The prices are all over the place, and once some of the hype fades away, the price will come down some to. Ive already seen multiple pairs sell for 500-550

aren't real royals selling for 380-400 a pair ds?

mind you finding ds legit pair for a decent price in your size has long been a hard thing to do

aren't real royals selling for 380-400 a pair ds?

mind you finding ds legit pair for a decent price in your size has long been a hard thing to do

THIS

if you getting Royals or any Jordans these days make sure you get that receipt with your trade other wise you rolling the dice withe these GM pairs being so close and made with the same material

Last edited:
No matter what shoe it is, it always seems that my size (sz 12) is the most expensive and one of the hardest to come by in the aftermarket.  No Oregon Foams in the Boston/RI area on Craigslist at all and not one BRED 1 in a size 12 either.  Not sure how much a size 12 in this foam will drop in price or what my "Pull The Trigger" price should be at this point.

I'm afraid to do any trades involving the Royal 1's because the fake pairs are so well made. A receipt could have come from a different pair.
Youtube the comparison videos and you'll see how accurate they are, even the box.

Back
Top Bottom