"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Any fans of the Oregon Duck football team in this thread? Anybody plan on watching the Alamo Bowl lol? Lot of talk about how limited these are or aren't, lot of resale speculation. SMFH... I personally wouldn't be caught dead in any other schools gear but to each his own. Definitely cool to see our school getting so much attention being on the West Coast and all. Good luck on copping, whatever your motivation is.
Long time fan here, I've been in heaven with all these team releases. Missed out on the PDX RSVP so I'll be trying my luck at 5.

call me crazy, but im feeling good about this online cop
Same here man even tho i miss 98% of the time on limited releases on ndc
roll.gif

^^ yea prolly I wish they'd implement like a quick quiz question to ward off bots or something that'd be cool. At my local boutique some people are waiting 2days for these......idk how anyone could do that honestly for any shoe

Aye, can anyone tell me how these Twitter links work? This would be my first time trying to get some shoes with a Twitter link. I probably won't get em but Ima still try. These are too damn raw.

^^ yea prolly I wish they'd implement like a quick quiz question to ward off bots or something that'd be cool. At my local boutique some people are waiting 2days for these......idk how anyone could do that honestly for any shoe
I had no clue they were releasing in stores...

Aye, can anyone tell me how these Twitter links work? This would be my first time trying to get some shoes with a Twitter link. I probably won't get em but Ima still try. These are too damn raw.
@nikestore sends  out tweet with link.. click link and be ready to be disappointed.. i think i summarized it pretty good for you.

Hoping I have a little luck on my side this morning, the last few pickups that I've tried that were TLO they would all be sold out by the time I even opened the link.

I feel NDC is about to throw off a bunch of bots

with the Kobe release going the way it did NO WAY Nike will have this release go the same way especially with the shoes being released on the bowl game today

I just dont see it

Lmfao here goes nothing. I'm feeling good today; I feel like I got this. If not then aye **** em bots

Last edited:
I feel NDC is about to throw off a bunch of bots

with the Kobe release going the way it did NO WAY Nike will have this release go the same way especially with the shoes being released on the bowl game today

I just dont see it
This is what I'm hoping for, something akin to how Oregon lines up for their extra points in a weird formation. Maybe there's enough confusion for me to squeeze into the (shopping cart) end zone, hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom