"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

well good luck everyone will be up early tomorrow cant win if you cant try but i will probably fail lol

Not even sure if possibly BUT am I gonna be able to cop these in Australia ?

Which sites online are getting this?

Ndc doesbt ship to Australia, just eastbay does :/

sneaker rsvp tweeted about the twitter link and people said that they saw the confirmation check out screen already smh still gonna wake up to try my luck gonna be up in 5 hours  then back to bed when i fail

wellllllllllllll im bout to call it a night see yall in the am

hopefully I can get my pair

Last edited:
You're an idiot if you think people are already buying the shoes. The one picture going around is photoshopped. It's hilarious how people cry to nike over ******ed stuff just because they hear a rumor.

This is just bull. Imfrom Oregon the Ducks R in Oregon and we dont even get our own Home twn team shoe release...

I just tested my tweetdeck response time and my tweets came in instantly as they were tweeted...would this be the same for nike too..im so confused cuz I saw a lot of ppl say theirs is delayed?

I just tested my tweetdeck response time and my tweets came in instantly as they were tweeted...would this be the same for nike too..im so confused cuz I saw a lot of ppl say theirs is delayed?

Lil different when you tweet 4 million people.

Back
Top Bottom