"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

laugh.gif
rookie new to the game
Actually, no . Just missed the "Verizon fios" in there 
laugh.gif
 I just glanced it real quick

I'll definitely try on these..but not looking forward to using all $250 on my Nike gift cards if successful.

I have used an early link once (prelude 3) and succeeded, after the p4s though I'm not messing with it again even if one got handed to me. I just need to move to a city that actually has raffles lol. There's no shoes to be found in humble little Kentucky

Mainly because you are feeding into being part of the problem and not trying to be part of the solution. Not only will you most likely get banned from Nike for a considerable amount of time if you get busted but you are going to ruin the release for everyone else by pushing the **** back like the preludes. People that want the shoe do not want to have to wait another xxx amount of days because some dude can't try to legitimately get pairs on his own.

Basically thats why...

Last edited:
^^^ These are GRs? What the hell is the fuss about then? ****, I'll catch some z's right now if they're GRs. 

All this talk about being more exclusive and limited than the DB Foams going around.

^^^ These are GRs? What the hell is the fuss about then? ****, I'll catch some z's right now if they're GRs. 

All this talk about being more exclusive and limited than the DB Foams going around.
do people know how to read, or is that just like not a thing anymore? 

Son if these were a GR they would be on FTL online

Any fans of the Oregon Duck football team in this thread? Anybody plan on watching the Alamo Bowl lol? Lot of talk about how limited these are or aren't, lot of resale speculation. SMFH... I personally wouldn't be caught dead in any other schools gear but to each his own. Definitely cool to see our school getting so much attention being on the West Coast and all. Good luck on copping, whatever your motivation is.

I have used an early link once (prelude 3) and succeeded, after the p4s though I'm not messing with it again even if one got handed to me. I just need to move to a city that actually has raffles lol. There's no shoes to be found in humble little Kentucky
Finally someone else from KY! I felt i was the only one for the longest

Oregon shoes are more than just supporting the school. It is showing love for where the brand originated and now where products are innovated at. Definitely do not have to be a fan of oregon to wear Nike oregon products.

Back
Top Bottom