"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

It's going to be an early Monday morning for me. 
eyes.gif

Is NDC doing anything for a Twitter release on these? I wasn't able to get out and grab some tickets at my HOH. 

Also, is HOH the only Brick and Mortar stocking these or are places like Shoe Palace, Shiekh, possibly getting these too?

Foams don't have to be limited for resell to get stupid.  Not saying its right, just is what it is.
Not anymore. Seems like if they're not limited, you can walk into a store and see them sitting on the shelf since this past year.

after that Bred 1 foolishness my attention is directed towards these. I need these bad. If ANY NTer can help me out it would be gladly appreciated

I asked my girl to do an rsvp for me manually. I tried and failed, so Im here working out and she called me 10x and i missed them all. Called her back, and she got in manually. She 1/1 im like 2/39653949 lol . I'm hype!!!!!!
So salty lol
I wish my gf can do that
But really good to see people to pull it off manually :smile:

Foams don't have to be limited for resell to get stupid.  Not saying its right, just is what it is.
Not anymore. Seems like if they're not limited, you can walk into a store and see them sitting on the shelf since this past year.
None of the crap thats been dropped recently counts, those all deserve to sit on the shelves.  While the Suns foams and a couple other decent releases this year are nowhere to be found.

after that Bred 1 foolishness my attention is directed towards these. I need these bad. If ANY NTer can help me out it would be gladly appreciated
You gonna have to put up some paper. There's three foot locker locations in NYC on a FCFS basis. Maybe one can help you there.

Okay...I hope Monday morning I'd actually have a chance to click a size 12. This morning sucked.

If you want me to try to head out there, shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

On the Foot Locker store locator HOH 34th, 125th and Foot Locker 42nd showed absolutely no raffle hence me saying it looks like FCFS. The only raffle that took place yesterday was Brooklyn.

If something changed let me know.

Exactly how I'm feeling, I'm 0/3 this month and with no b&m around here getting these my odds arent looking good, any reasonable help on a 11 1/2 would be nice

these are probably going to be worst than the bred 1s. the reason this thread hasn't pick up is because i guess we all know our chance of getting these are real slim. we'll see monday..

Back
Top Bottom