"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

these are probably going to be worst than the bred 1s. the reason this thread hasn't pick up is because i guess we all know our chance of getting these are real slim. we'll see monday..
By far yes. The numbers alone for these is that much lower. Whoever wants these will have a hard time

On the Foot Locker store locator HOH 34th, 125th and Foot Locker 42nd showed absolutely no raffle hence me saying it looks like FCFS. The only raffle that took place yesterday was Brooklyn.

If something changed let me know.

raffles for these were done yesterday.

hoh 34 125 and the normal foot locker on 34th.

34th normal fl called me :smokin

Thanks for correcting me. Saw nothing on Foot Locker Unlocked that said otherwise. They really need to be on point with that website when it comes to releases like this. A lot of misinformation posted throughout the week.

Didn't want these, so I could careless. Good luck to those that didn't get a RSVP or raffle.

ugghhh >:

so its basically online or bust for me at this point

and to imagine alllll the gear I have to go with these :smh:

I dont wanna feed into this NDC bot thing cause I just feel like just my luck when it does work I will be getting a email from Nike canceling my order :frown:

damn I hope I get through manually these should be on footlocker.com too right?
according to footlocker blog they don't be on footlocker.com just on NDC or stores only , i wish they was  on footlocker too

i am international buyer and for me the only option is online and not from NDC because they don't work with international credit card or international paypal , so basiclly i screwed 

from potential yeezy to prelude then bred 1, and now these....yall sneaker dudes move to the next release like your trying to get your next drug "fix" in. smh. 

Has an one bee successful recently manually on NDC?

Has an one bee successful recently manually on NDC?
I was successful with the SC Gloves. But that wasn't TLO. 
eyes.gif

is mass ct or rhode island getting them? Dont need the name of the store just if any of those states are getting them?

I'm in MA and it looks like nothing in either 3 states. Looks like almost nothing anywhere or online for that matter.

So basically we shouldn't bother lol .. at least some of the bot users are banned now.
Pretty much not even worth it lol wanna elaborate on some bot users being banned?
prelude 4s link was never sent out on twitter, but they were sold out because rsvp services had the early link. so everyone who got them, got them against nikes rules so every single order is getting cancelled and possibly account bans are going out.

damn i was down to camp out in either mass ct or rhode island guess i might have to venture off even further. Anyone know a state that is doing fcfs in the northeast.  I dont need the store name just a state name lol

Back
Top Bottom