Ordering Drinks at the Bar, Club etc....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

What are some good drinks that involve whiskey but aren't straight whiskey. Trying to gain a palate for it but I wanted to start off slow.
i dont know if its a mental thing, but i try not to mix anymore because it does not agree with my stomach (and i tend to get hangovers in the morning if im drinking with any mixers besides club soda).

If you are looking to cut it with something, I'd recommend ginger ale.  Ginger ale tends to mix nicely with most types of whiskeys (IMO).  I used to drink either crown and ginger or jack and ginger quite a bit before.  both are fairly easy going down and taste pretty good.

I kinda hate to order them at bars (I don't want my bartenders working too hard) but I really like Mint Juleps.  Kind of an old school drink, but don't let the name fool you.  Nothing girly about a mint julep.  Its basically muddled fresh mint leaves, a little bit of simple syrup (sugar water) and bourbon.  good stuff.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

What are some good drinks that involve whiskey but aren't straight whiskey. Trying to gain a palate for it but I wanted to start off slow.
i dont know if its a mental thing, but i try not to mix anymore because it does not agree with my stomach (and i tend to get hangovers in the morning if im drinking with any mixers besides club soda).

If you are looking to cut it with something, I'd recommend ginger ale.  Ginger ale tends to mix nicely with most types of whiskeys (IMO).  I used to drink either crown and ginger or jack and ginger quite a bit before.  both are fairly easy going down and taste pretty good.

I kinda hate to order them at bars (I don't want my bartenders working too hard) but I really like Mint Juleps.  Kind of an old school drink, but don't let the name fool you.  Nothing girly about a mint julep.  Its basically muddled fresh mint leaves, a little bit of simple syrup (sugar water) and bourbon.  good stuff.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Shots: Liquid Cocaine hands down.

Drinks: Crown & 7, Vodka tonic, Jack and Coke, are all staples.

Bombs: Jager Bombs and Irish Carb bombs.

On the rocks or neat: JW Black, Glenlevit 18, Macallan 12, Lagavulin 16, and Yamazaki 12.
" No, I'm just %%#*+%! rich, and my blow comes in a jar."

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Shots: Liquid Cocaine hands down.

Drinks: Crown & 7, Vodka tonic, Jack and Coke, are all staples.

Bombs: Jager Bombs and Irish Carb bombs.

On the rocks or neat: JW Black, Glenlevit 18, Macallan 12, Lagavulin 16, and Yamazaki 12.
" No, I'm just %%#*+%! rich, and my blow comes in a jar."

face erasers - a small glass with baileys at the bottom, vodka in the middle, an soda (or sprite if you prefer) on top, topped off with rumplemints (sp)... take two of these, call me in the morning

face erasers - a small glass with baileys at the bottom, vodka in the middle, an soda (or sprite if you prefer) on top, topped off with rumplemints (sp)... take two of these, call me in the morning

every time me and my buddies go out we ALWAYS start off with rumplemintz shots and as far as drinks i usually get a long island..they're good and they'll get you right
glasses.gif

every time me and my buddies go out we ALWAYS start off with rumplemintz shots and as far as drinks i usually get a long island..they're good and they'll get you right
glasses.gif

Straight Patron ( for last call )
Johnny Walker on the rocks
Patron and Sprite
Cran and Vodka
Blue Long Island ( guarantee ripped )
Coke and Rum ( mostly for pregame )

I need to try some new drinks tho, recommend me some good @!$

Straight Patron ( for last call )
Johnny Walker on the rocks
Patron and Sprite
Cran and Vodka
Blue Long Island ( guarantee ripped )
Coke and Rum ( mostly for pregame )

I need to try some new drinks tho, recommend me some good @!$

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Keep it simple. Juice and Vodka or Dark and soda.

Those extravagant mixed drinks are for females, quote me on that.
QUOTED....because i agree.

Agreed. Anything that takes mores than 3 ingredients to make is a little funny style. And any shot that involves mixing is not a shot.....its just a kids meal

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Keep it simple. Juice and Vodka or Dark and soda.

Those extravagant mixed drinks are for females, quote me on that.
QUOTED....because i agree.

Agreed. Anything that takes mores than 3 ingredients to make is a little funny style. And any shot that involves mixing is not a shot.....its just a kids meal

Back
Top Bottom