Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

3 more episodes till I'm done w/ season 2. My wife, for some odd reason, decided to watch season 2 before even watching season 1.

**plays the song Heart break hotel**

View media item 1042088
View media item 1042089
They really in love, b...

I have the sadz....

But salute them because im all for the swirl...

#TeamMixedBabies

I thought she was a lesbian in real life, good for them.

vicky Jeudy aka Watson needs to show that work. She is naturally pretty.

View media item 1043766View media item 1043765View media item 1043753View media item 1043767

Guess who
View media item 1043768

Did she do that on purpose? :x

Cuz I do remember seeing pics of her looking normal and not so unappealing.

Watson though :evil:

watched a few episodes today to waste time, maybe its just me but SoSo reminds me of a female version on Ken Jeong (Mr. Chow for Hangover)

Damn, this show is nice. Don't compare to the women's prison tales I've heard, but it's a good story anyway. A nice fictitious show n them PR chicks is too nice, all, no, most of em can get it. Especially the 2 dumb ones 
devil.gif

Watson nice too.

Will give my thoughts on plot in a few days. I wanna watch again.

Last edited:
Finished up season 2 last night and definitely enjoyed it. Word is Season 3 drops next year around this time and we'll see less of Larry and more of Alex in the story, which makes sense considering the conclusion of season 2.

but crazy eyes IS the most insightful. everything she says is gold. and it also always makes sense which makes it even funnier lmao

Recently seen a blog post on how damn near every person on the show was on an episode of Law and Order :lol:

im mad we still dont know like why half of the inmates are in jail through the second season

and also, im kinda mad they dropped some of the stories from the first season (daya/daya's mom/daya's mom bf triangle, miss claudette)

also, when did that guard that started losing weight get with the other guard with the red hair?

Back
Top Bottom