Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Taryn manning is my fav. Noticed her since hustle and flow. Second would be so so and piper 3rd

I've been a fan of hers since she was DJs bottom b as well. She had me in the goose bump stage when she was hustling his tape at the radio station and then she heard it on the radio when she got back the car.

"Keep hustling...." And the Scene in the back of that alley when she was like "I let you mess with my head because sometimes my head needs to be messed with" I was like, man I love her

Last edited:
Just finished watching the second season, I loved it although the way they resolved Vee was beyond anti-climatic, I was hoping Pussey, Nikki or even Suzzane would have stepped up and shanked her...like I don't get why Rosa got the pleasure of off'in her.

Other than that the season was solid, Piper on some Walter White, Breaking Bad steez, Polly going full ****, can't stand Jason Biggs, Rosas development was dope, the Spanish girls are running the show on the looks dept, specially the new mom, was that Chuck making a cameo??! :lol: spectacular acting from Crazy Eyes, Caputo :pimp: Figueroa sexy as hell for some reason, having Mendez back was fun and short, dude is an absolute savage and it's so God Dambb funny.

Last edited:
Finally finished season 2 today. Now for the wait 
frown.gif

Didn't think nt'ers would be into her since she has short hair and looks kinda androgynous.

Didn't think nt'ers would be into her since she has short hair and looks kinda androgynous.
see you're throwing too many big words at me. since I don't what that means . ima take that as disrespect . watch your mouth .
:lol: jk she aight tho

damn good ending for season 2 . can't wait !

Last edited:
Short hair? She basically has a Cesar on the show. I'm pretty sure from experience the majority of NTers are not in to that.

I mean most can't even cope with Amber Rose and hate Cassie's and Natalie Dormer's half shaved head other half long hair looks.

I think she can look boyish in some scenes. She's not like big boo but is tomboyish.

idk what took me so long to start watching but im hooked! i finished the first season in 4 days and now im starting the 2nd season! so freaking good 

Back
Top Bottom