Oracle, Loudest Arena in the NBA?

of course bandwagon fans + in the ghetto=loud
indifferent.gif

Oracle has been consistently loud for years, others just haven't seen it because the Warriors haven't been on national tv. Though it may not havealways been the 110+ decibel kinda loud that it was in the playoffs, it was never quiet/mediocre or empty there like you would see at many other arenas (nooffense).

I went to a couple games my freshman and soph years and the place was pretty empty and quiet. Sure there were true fans but it was nothing like what it isnow.
that's just ignorant, i'm not even talking about the bandwagon part, but the whole picture of that statement.
did u really get into stanford?
Considering oakland ghetto is ignorant? Much of the normal world would agree, but this is NT so of course oakland is "soft" in thisbizaro world

MJDaLegend
that gif had me
roll.gif

^Of course it's not like what it is now, but it was still among the top in the league before last year.

And it depends on what game you go to as well...(in year's past). you go to a Warriors-Grizzlies game, you couldn't expect a big crowd. but aLakers/Suns/(insert good team) game would still be rockin pretty hard. times have definitely changed in that regard for sure though, i went to a twolves gamein december and it was a near sell-out. but still i've been to games since i was 5 so i know it's been pretty loud forever-of course not to the levelit is NOW, but even back then i wouldn't hesitate to put them as a top 5 arena.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to two Lakers/Suns playoff games last year @ Staples...and game 3 of the regular season at Oracle is much louder.

hyphy+bandwagon fans= the loudest
warriors are not exciting to me, they kinda boring but who cares about norcal. socal all day.

Originally Posted by rocboys

hyphy+bandwagon fans= the loudest
warriors are not exciting to me, they kinda boring but who cares about norcal. socal all day.

Get the +++! outta here and go to bed.

Flat out stupidity right there.

Usually the smaller Arena's are the loudest.

Oracle def has that NCAA feel the past year and a half.

Actually Warriors game is exciting...at the last 3 minutes the other 45minutes is a snoozefest...actually i'd asleep to know see the last 3 min. or so. Nomore Warriors game on TNT or ESPN, please.

But Oracle is a pretty large arena...Maxing out at 20k seats. I think it is the atmosphere and the fans that make it what it is today. I know the Arco Arena inSacramento was a great place for crowd noise because that is really a small/outdated arena that the Kings play in.

The Kings had their time, now it's the Warriors. But don't come here questioning a Kings fan's loyalty just because you went to a couple of games.I don't need to even bring up 99-2005 when the Kings had two home courts to play on.

Laker fans in this thread say the same things (1)"their arena isn't loud" and (2)"bunch of bandwagoners anyway" type of responses. Youguys just keep bringing down the credibility of all the Laker fans on this board
smh.gif

I won't even say anything bad about the Kings. I know their fans were loud as hell... there's no disputing that. But as of right now, I'd say theWarriors hold that title. The atmosphere is incredible at the Oracle.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Laker fans in this thread say the same things (1)"their arena isn't loud" and (2)"bunch of bandwagoners anyway" type of responses. You guys just keep bringing down the credibility of all the Laker fans on this board
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm a huge Lakers fan, and just comparing from Staples to Oracle, Oracle hands down is 20 times louder.
I'm a Laker fan, but our arena sometimes
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I've been to alot of warrior games and ALOT of the fan are just starting to show up but they do have a pretty solid fan base but I agree it gets pretty loud in their..
TeamLakers

^His point was that there ARE laker fans that aren't dumb, but u look in the last couple pages you'll find other laker fans saying warrior fans are allbandwagoners, and other ignorant statements that make the NT perception of Laker fans perhaps a little skewed

ACC lost its touch after the Vince Carter era. Yes we're loud when the Raptors make runs, but when the opposing team starts to come back, utter silencehits the arena.
smh.gif

Oracle gets my vote, from what I saw during last year's playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom