Oracle, Loudest Arena in the NBA?

all the Kings fans turned warriors fans.
Not really, mostly all the fans from Sac still support the Kings. On the other hand, the Kings fans that live in the Bay made the switch.

I've been to alot of warrior games and ALOT of the fan are just starting to show up but they do have a pretty solid fan base but I agree it gets prettyloud in their..

I wouldn't doubt it, majority of GSW fans nowadays are obnoxious bandwagoners/closet fans

Originally Posted by Ronald0

Yea, I think this is a recent surge for the Warriors due to their playoff run last year and the fan base getting bigger because of that. I remember when I went to a Lakers/Warriors game in 2003, the arena was not that loud then.
Exactly.

I'm not denying how loud they are now but warriors fans shouldnt kid themselves like they have been rowdy for a decade. Arco and the Delta Center have been consistently the loudest for the past 15 years.
The Staples Center is set-up like a theatre. Only the court is lit and the audience is in dim dim lighting so the mood is waaaaay more laid back.
so the way a stadium is lit up equates to loudness? seriously think of the logic in this
laugh.gif

dude, seriously, you don't know about the W's and the fan base. We have been supporting and selling out many of games through the last 20+years when we have been good or horrible. What prob gave Arco an edge was cowbells. And since our run last season we might have expanded the fan base, but thefan base was already huge and LOYAL.

Yea, I think this is a recent surge for the Warriors due to their playoff run last year and the fan base getting bigger because of that. I remember when I
went to a Lakers/Warriors game in 2003, the arena was not that loud then.
Exactly.

I'm not denying how loud they are now but warriors fans shouldnt kid themselves like they have been rowdy for a decade. Arco and the Delta Center have been
consistently the loudest for the past 15 years.

The Staples Center is set-up like a theatre. Only the court is lit and the audience is in dim dim lighting so the mood is waaaaay more laid back.

so the way a stadium is lit up equates to loudness? seriously think of the logic in this
laugh.gif

I never said lighting = loudness smart guy. I said that the Staples Center is waaay more laid back with the theatre kinda feel to it. It's super dim andthat helps set the mood for the fans. It's not really an edgy, ready to cheer as loud as i can mood. Not like it is in the Oracle. So yes, the Oracle iseasily louder than the Staples Center.

Staples Center can be loud too
tongue.gif

If you remove all the corporate yuppies in the VIP and lower sections that don't even cheer for anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

because there fans are not use to winning and are excited they hav something to cheer for..

indifferent.gif

anyways, the oracle's gotta be somewhere up there.

I went to all four playoffs wins at the Oracle and that was the loudest I have ever heard a stadium. So for me yes but I sure as hell remember Arco was madcrazy with them cow bells.

Sac fans are loyal to their soil
not from what i've seen. i hear cheers for the warriors whenever they goto arco. wouldn't have heard that during the Kings' playoffyears. are they rowdy fans? sure. are they loyal fans? i wouldn't say so.

but hey, that's just from what i've seen and heard.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Sac fans are loyal to their soil
not from what i've seen. i hear cheers for the warriors whenever they goto arco. wouldn't have heard that during the Kings' playoff years. are they rowdy fans? sure. are they loyal fans? i wouldn't say so.

but hey, that's just from what i've seen and heard.

Naw even when we sucked (moreso than we do now) in the 90s they arena was still pretty much sold out still.

Are there cheers for the Warriors? yes. Is Sacramento a short distance away from Oakland? Yes

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Oracle Arena during playoffs vs. Dallas =
eek.gif
eek.gif

The atmosphere was great

im copping tickets if the warriors somehow face the lakers...im a lakers fan and its going to
eek.gif

because there will be a lot of laker fans also

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Oracle Arena during playoffs vs. Dallas =
eek.gif
eek.gif

The atmosphere was great

im copping tickets if the warriors somehow face the lakers...im a lakers fan and its going to
eek.gif

because there will be a lot of laker fans also
You know it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

of course bandwagon fans + in the ghetto=loud
indifferent.gif

Oracle has been consistently loud for years, others just haven't seen it because the Warriors haven't been on national tv. Though it may not havealways been the 110+ decibel kinda loud that it was in the playoffs, it was never quiet/mediocre or empty there like you would see at many other arenas (nooffense).

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Yea, I think this is a recent surge for the Warriors due to their playoff run last year and the fan base getting bigger because of that. I remember when I
went to a Lakers/Warriors game in 2003, the arena was not that loud then.
Exactly.

I'm not denying how loud they are now but warriors fans shouldnt kid themselves like they have been rowdy for a decade. Arco and the Delta Center have been
consistently the loudest for the past 15 years.

laugh.gif

I never said lighting = loudness smart guy. I said that the Staples Center is waaay more laid back with the theatre kinda feel to it. It's super dim and that helps set the mood for the fans. It's not really an edgy, ready to cheer as loud as i can mood. Not like it is in the Oracle. So yes, the Oracle is easily louder than the Staples Center.

oracLe/oakLand arena was never this Loud untiL Last year when they made it to the postseason...ive been to pLenty of warriors games since 2000...mostLyagainst the Lakers of course the arena was somewhat rowdy but its because of the Laker fans!...but that what happens when after 13 years of non-pLayoffseveryone hops on the wagon

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

oracLe/oakLand arena was never this Loud untiL Last year when they made it to the postseason...ive been to pLenty of warriors games since 2000...mostLy against the Lakers of course the arena was somewhat rowdy but its because of the Laker fans!...but that what happens when after 13 years of non-pLayoffs everyone hops on the wagon

what is with your "L"

Originally Posted by curt2121

of course bandwagon fans + in the ghetto=loud
indifferent.gif
that's just ignorant, i'm not even talking aboutthe bandwagon part, but the whole picture of that statement.
did u really get into stanford?
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at Laker fans coming in

Back
Top Bottom