Only in India

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
how bout......Ill just wait for the next train.
They packed them in there like sardines......SMH. �That had to be some type of safety hazard, or health hazard AT LEAST.

wow...saaaarrrddddiiinnneeeeessssss....i thought those guys that were in uniform going to regulate and say wait for the next train...nope they help push everyone in
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
They packed them in there like sardines......SMH. �That had to be some type of safety hazard, or health hazard AT LEAST.

wow...saaaarrrddddiiinnneeeeessssss....i thought those guys that were in uniform going to regulate and say wait for the next train...nope they help push everyone in
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
yo... @%%%+# coats were hanging outta the doors n shot lmao faces all smushed on the glass
laugh.gif

do not want... this is y i dont really want to go to tokyo anymore... my people were tryna tell me about it, wearin masks and stuff so you dont get sick... not about that life

I need space to stretch my legs, be alone, dudes be livin in 200 sq ft apts
sick.gif

laugh.gif
yo... @%%%+# coats were hanging outta the doors n shot lmao faces all smushed on the glass
laugh.gif

do not want... this is y i dont really want to go to tokyo anymore... my people were tryna tell me about it, wearin masks and stuff so you dont get sick... not about that life

I need space to stretch my legs, be alone, dudes be livin in 200 sq ft apts
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by proper english

3rd world country traffic is wild.. but take note, not 1 accident..
i drive by AT LEAST 3 everyday on my 15 mile commute (i880, Bay Area)�

I know what you mean. I see accidents all the time goin to and coming from school (the W10, Los Angeles). There's always a few cars on the side of the freeway with people exchanging info.
laugh.gif

anyway, Here's another vid for you guys.

I believe this was posted before.
OMG 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by proper english

3rd world country traffic is wild.. but take note, not 1 accident..
i drive by AT LEAST 3 everyday on my 15 mile commute (i880, Bay Area)�

I know what you mean. I see accidents all the time goin to and coming from school (the W10, Los Angeles). There's always a few cars on the side of the freeway with people exchanging info.
laugh.gif

anyway, Here's another vid for you guys.

I believe this was posted before.
OMG 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif

That's wild crazy...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, if I were ever in that situation, I'd make the most out of it and get my grope on some tittaysss and feminine cheeks...

6oh63o.gif

And when ol' girl turns around looking for the culprit, best believe i'm hitting her wit the Shaggy on some "it wasn't me" tip.

�

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif
damn, this looks mad old though.  maybe they have bigger trains by now...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif

That's wild crazy...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, if I were ever in that situation, I'd make the most out of it and get my grope on some tittaysss and feminine cheeks...

6oh63o.gif

And when ol' girl turns around looking for the culprit, best believe i'm hitting her wit the Shaggy on some "it wasn't me" tip.

�

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif
damn, this looks mad old though.  maybe they have bigger trains by now...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

laugh.gif
Toy Collector123 wrote:

I absolutely loved India when I went for a month. I was in mumbai and the traffic is insane but never saw ONE accident... only an elephant holding up traffic.

how were the local chicks?
gotta party with the bollywood crowd if you want 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 type of chicks. but basically, nada none, nada.
grin.gif

still had a great time tho

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

laugh.gif
Toy Collector123 wrote:

I absolutely loved India when I went for a month. I was in mumbai and the traffic is insane but never saw ONE accident... only an elephant holding up traffic.

how were the local chicks?
gotta party with the bollywood crowd if you want 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 type of chicks. but basically, nada none, nada.
grin.gif

still had a great time tho

Back
Top Bottom