Only in India

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Originally Posted by proper english

3rd world country traffic is wild.. but take note, not 1 accident..
i drive by AT LEAST 3 everyday on my 15 mile commute (i880, Bay Area) 

This dude haven't been watching Ice road truckers. 
indifferent.gif

shut up

I absolutely loved India when I went for a month. I was in mumbai and the traffic is insane but never saw ONE accident... only an elephant holding up traffic.

I absolutely loved India when I went for a month. I was in mumbai and the traffic is insane but never saw ONE accident... only an elephant holding up traffic.

laugh.gif
Toy Collector123 wrote:

how were the local chicks?

laugh.gif
Toy Collector123 wrote:

how were the local chicks?

Look just like like Avenida Las America in DR
roll.gif

Motoconchos are %+#$* fearless.

Look just like like Avenida Las America in DR
roll.gif

Motoconchos are %+#$* fearless.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
how bout......Ill just wait for the next train.
They packed them in there like sardines......SMH.  That had to be some type of safety hazard, or health hazard AT LEAST.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by FOG

That's savage...
eek.gif
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
how bout......Ill just wait for the next train.
They packed them in there like sardines......SMH.  That had to be some type of safety hazard, or health hazard AT LEAST.

Back
Top Bottom