One of My Biggest Dissapointments In Life Was Being Too Young for Freak-Nik.

Technology makes this an impossibility in todays time.

They got enough footage to make an entire documentary from the handful of dudes who hand enough bread to get a camcorder back then.

Fast forward to now with instagram lives and everyone camera equipment better than what they used to shoot motion pictures in everyone’s pocket…

:lol:

Hell nah

Yeah, the guy who started girls gone wild got exposed as one hell of a creep. I had no idea until that documentary came out.

Also shed some light on the famous people who were riding for him when the wild allegations started coming out. Kim K was one of em.

Dude ended up moving to South America, if I remember correctly. He's still out there ducking persecution and possibly prosecution.

....indeed but in 96. Ahhhhhhhh....the road trip down killin 2 bottles of couvars and alize. 2nd night down there (sat) threw up and passed and missed the wild strip club spot smh. sun morn had the maaaaad packed waffle house. no lie, no buns but crazy fun. gotta find the flicks tho no camera phone. thought was DOIN it!!!!! 2 thin stomach length chains with hollow pieces, the borrowed fugazi official look platinum Rollie, had my flint 13's with the floral nautica shirts.....maaaan
Flint 13s???? In 96?

Bruh!

The stories I've heard.

Closet thing to me was the Derby.

Kentucky Derby that is.

Used to set off before they shut it down,

The Black Family Reunion used to go hard here too,
More info on this. I would've thought this was white as snow.

The Black Family Reunion was a thing here at one point too. I was young though, so I am not sure if any of "that" went on. But there were thousands of men and women in one space, so it isn't far fetched.

Back
Top Bottom