One of My Biggest Dissapointments In Life Was Being Too Young for Freak-Nik.

Thick dominican milf ex coworker I used want to slay almost let loose a freaknik story but caught herself. She's happily married, religious and doesn't drink alcohol, but man just picturing it...

Me when my wife, son, clients etc see someone who looks like me on the documentary 🤣..

Amazingly lived it here and nothing like it will happen again.
A6CB6AF9-2AC1-4088-96E4-558DFEE12C8C.png

This is why I shake my head at the stupid narrative about "social media" and "this generation"

Imagine if THESE degenerates had high speed internet/smart phones. :lol: The ones who got nudes developed at the pharmacy and walked around with camcorders the size of laptops

Last edited:
them Detroit playas came down there and shut **** down 😎

My kinfolk from Atlanta say it’s supposed to be back. I haven’t talked to him since he told me this about a month ago so idk how it turn out. I hope I’m not blowing up the spot either.

My kinfolk from Atlanta say it’s supposed to be back. I haven’t talked to him since he told me this about a month ago so idk how it turn out. I hope I’m not blowing up the spot either.
It won’t happen…Freaknik is a NO GO in ATL…They tried like 10x to bring it back in different variations over the last 15 years, and it just end up looking sad and weak :lol: :smh:

The main reason it go shut down was because of weirdos. They even touched on it in an episode of BMF.

Knowing the history behind freaknik, and understanding what it ultimately became, It’ll be interesting to watch for sure. Not sure if the sexual assault that took place is as widely known, so I can see a shift perception when some of those stories come into the light.

Last edited:
I'm going to watch the documentary, but I can't help but think about why this documentary is coming out? Obviously it's entertainment and will make money, sure, but what's the real purpose?

It's just weird to me that we (speaking as a black person) always want to show the "good times" we've had, but also incriminate ourselves. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen any Girls Gone Wild recaps or Cancun Spring Break docs. I just laugh because those of Caucus descent try to erase their debaucherous history and we glorify it. Sure, some could say because we don't run from our past, which I can get down with. I just also believe we have to let the past be the past and move on.

Back
Top Bottom