One of Joe Budden's greatest songs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been thinking about making a huge Budden appreciation thread but ehh .. too many songs to try to post.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Dope song but there are better joints on that album
word there were better ones. Great song nonetheless though.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been thinking about making a huge Budden appreciation thread but ehh .. too many songs to try to post.

Do it... Post all his tapes and best songs and !@#+.

THE FUTURE ( WAS SOME MARHALL MATTHERS STEEZ )

WAS ILLLL

BUT EVERYTHING ELSE I HEARD DOESNT MATCH UP TO IT

Dude is so unnappreciated sometimes.. I know he took some L's this past year that made a lot of people look past his music.. But honestly, dudes catalog ishuge. He's the rapper that most people can relate to on a personal level. And dude was mad cool when I met him at the Santa Cruz SH concert, I told him Ibe on blogtv a lot, and he hooked me up with all access backstage passes. Signed all my physical copies, introduced me to the whole group. Crook and Roycewhere buying my friend and I a couple patron shots at the bar after their set.

But Joey is my favorite artist, and I really think he will make his closest classic next to MM2 with The Great Escape, I've said in many threads the trackshe's previewed have been so dope, Follow my Lead and Downfall are huge standouts. Got some webrips to.

But speaking on past tracks like If I die tomorrow, and The future, Dumb out... That tape really woke alot of people up, including myself, that dude wasn'tplaying anymore and was ready to showcase some major talent. And it was obvious there was no let down at all with MM3 and Halfway House, with tracks like...Sidetracked, and Under the Sun... And All of Me is definetly his masterpiece..

MM2 got me HOOKED on Joe. Whole tape is awesome, and im looking forward to u making that thread jamesonnt. not lookin forward to joey haters tho. GREATESCAPE!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll try to make a thread sometime this week.

Like Tues or Weds.

It's not going to be anything special, but uhhh, yeah I'll do it.

C'mon, yall really dont think Dumb Out was as good as it gets? I still put that track on repeat while drivingsometimes.

Favorite Budden Songs:

Find a Way
pimp.gif

Intro from Escape Route
pimp.gif

Anti
pimp.gif

Hiatus
pimp.gif

Warfare (Feat. J. Ortiz)
pimp.gif

Freestyle #18 off MM1
pimp.gif

Just to be Different
pimp.gif

State of You
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Dude is so unnappreciated sometimes.. I know he took some L's this past year that made a lot of people look past his music.. But honestly, dudes catalog is huge. He's the rapper that most people can relate to on a personal level. And dude was mad cool when I met him at the Santa Cruz SH concert, I told him I be on blogtv a lot, and he hooked me up with all access backstage passes. Signed all my physical copies, introduced me to the whole group. Crook and Royce where buying my friend and I a couple patron shots at the bar after their set.

But Joey is my favorite artist, and I really think he will make his closest classic next to MM2 with The Great Escape, I've said in many threads the tracks he's previewed have been so dope, Follow my Lead and Downfall are huge standouts. Got some webrips to.

But speaking on past tracks like If I die tomorrow, and The future, Dumb out... That tape really woke alot of people up, including myself, that dude wasn't playing anymore and was ready to showcase some major talent. And it was obvious there was no let down at all with MM3 and Halfway House, with tracks like... Sidetracked, and Under the Sun... And All of Me is definetly his masterpiece..
I'm there w/ you homie.

..Joe Budden is the reason why I no longer engage in rap debates w/ local cats. Dude's cannot fathom why I feel as if dude is the most underrated, ever!

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Dude is so unnappreciated sometimes.. I know he took some L's this past year that made a lot of people look past his music.. But honestly, dudes catalog is huge. He's the rapper that most people can relate to on a personal level. And dude was mad cool when I met him at the Santa Cruz SH concert, I told him I be on blogtv a lot, and he hooked me up with all access backstage passes. Signed all my physical copies, introduced me to the whole group. Crook and Royce where buying my friend and I a couple
patron shots at the bar after their set.

But Joey is my favorite artist, and I really think he will make his closest classic next to MM2 with The Great Escape, I've said in many threads the tracks he's previewed have been so dope, Follow my Lead and Downfall are huge standouts. Got some webrips to.

But speaking on past tracks like If I die tomorrow, and The future, Dumb out... That tape really woke alot of people up, including myself, that dude wasn't playing anymore and was ready to showcase some major talent. And it was obvious there was no let down at all with MM3 and Halfway House, with tracks like... Sidetracked, and Under the Sun... And All of Me is definetly his masterpiece..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I heard some of downfall...it was soooo dope. Havent heard Follow My Leadtho....

Back
Top Bottom