One basketball shoe to rule them all!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I like my 180's they get the job done
playing basketball in Jordan's
smh.gif
, the new ones at least are poorly made
psssssh, the XII is awesome.

the foam makes them very light....and they hug the foot oh, so well....
were they made within the past 2 years

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nike_Air_Zoom_Ultraflight_centr.jpg

Hands down, the greatest shoes I have ever played ball in.

I should have stocked up on these when they were on sale for like $30, a couple years ago.

tired.gif
me too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
When I bought my Ultraposites, I was debating about these. They felt awesome. But I'm always amazed at people who played in them because they felt so unstable during cuts no?
Nope.

Once you break them in completely, and it molds around your foot.

It's perfect.
pimp.gif

Hands down the 2K4. Nike made it explicit; this was their ultimate basketball shoe in their long storied history and it performed like it.

Runners Up:

Penny IV, Jordan 8, ZK1 and the Shox BB4 if you broke them in sufficiently (especially the team colorways witht he softer shox compound - Navy FTW).

now i know this is gonna be kinda weird, but ive never balled in the majority of the shoes everyone is saying, so my personal favorite, that lasted me a good 3to 4 years playing indoors, outdoors, in the rain, everywhere were the reebok answer 8s. but i just started playing in pro models so this might change prettysoon

Personally I think the Jordan VII was as near to perfect as a basketball shoe could get, it was light weight, comfortable, supportive and looked good if I hadto choose a shoe, i would choose the Jordan VII (to play in) looks wise I would go with the ORIGINAL military blue Jordan IV's not the crappy retro's.

Back
Top Bottom