One basketball shoe to rule them all!

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nike_Air_Zoom_Ultraflight_centr.jpg

Hands down, the greatest shoes I have ever played ball in.

I should have stocked up on these when they were on sale for like $30, a couple years ago.

tired.gif
me too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
still hooping in these
laugh.gif

Aside from what's been mentioned

Kobe I (wow...wish I still had mine...)
Answer IV
Tai Chi
Zoom Flight Turbine (hate the laces on them, though)

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

did dude post 95's, you better be wearing ankle bracelets with them

Dude you just said ankle bracelets lol.

My faves
1 - AJ XIX with the shroud. SE is garbage.
2 - ZK1
3 - Jet Flights, JB Team Elite

Never played in these, but always wanted too
AJ XIV, XI, Hyperdunk, and FoamOnes.

Originally Posted by UKBALL

And 1 Nasty Crossover
Nice. This answer interests me. Amongst overs. It seems as though you've zigged while others have zagged, ignored marketing, ignored hype... I'd be interested as to why you chose this shoe?

I'd like to hear more. Feel free to explain why also.

Thanks to the guys who have commented so far.
***Sorry for the delayed response***

This to me were the smoothest shoes I've ever worn. I'm not big into the technology of shoes but these joints were nice. Their build is the exact sameas the And1 Tai Chi (I never worn these but from what I hear they weren't the best for bball performance) but to me these actually looked nicer andperformed. The cushioning and ankle support were great and the traction was alright. I never played on a nice, clean hardwood floor so it really isn't afair judgment. This was the first thing I ever got out of an Eastbay mag and they cost $65 + shipping. This was back in 2001. As far as looks(the ones I had),the upper was leather and both the upper and the sole were white. The heel was navy blue and ran down both sides of the heel, along the sole to about 3/4s ofthe foot. The tongue was white with 2 navy blue lines criss crossing each other. The laces were all white with 2 thin navy blue lines running up the sides ofthem. The tongue had this medal (with the logo & the grey guy) embedded into it. The only other colorways I remember were white/navy blue, white/red,white/black, black/silver.

I have yet to find a picture of these online in the past year.

penny IVs orlando colorway, but the shoe that lasted me the longest, and was by far the most comfortable (sole cushioning wise) was the Answer 1s....DMX 10technology is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is hard to make one, at a level of elite shoes they are all very close
And1 Mad Game mid
Jordan 14s
Foams
maybe K1X
theres alot of pairs

Back
Top Bottom