OMG I feel awful but.. VID

Sorry if posted.. the screamo part had me
roll.gif

Yo that %#% is nuts though,,, like she can run and talk normal and then outta the blue when she stops is when this problem kicks in.. that has to be FIXABLE no doubt, gotta be somethin in her limbs or nerves that causing that.. I aint laughin because thats pretty messed up.. hope she gets that fixed

Yo that @!# is nuts though,,, like she can run and talk normal and then outta the blue when she stops is when this problem kicks in.. that has to be FIXABLE no doubt, gotta be somethin in her limbs or nerves that causing that.. I aint laughin because thats pretty messed up.. hope she gets that fixed

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Yo that %#% is nuts though,,, like she can run and talk normal and then outta the blue when she stops is when this problem kicks in.. that has to be FIXABLE no doubt, gotta be somethin in her limbs or nerves that causing that.. I aint laughin because thats pretty messed up.. hope she gets that fixed

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

she already confessed that she was faking

Originally Posted by supreme math

...not funny, just wanted you to know that
indifferent.gif

You do realize the girl is a fraud.

She was magically "cured" by unconventional methods of medicine a few weeks later. She then admitted she faked the whole thing.

So, all of the remixes are funny.

Back
Top Bottom