OMFG A New Dragonball Z Series

as for DBK, i've never been a fan of the digital-anime style (pokemon is th eonly anime than can pull it off well) eevn then, i prefer handrawn artwork.just compare the og footage to this new stuff and its a whole different feel. its more intense and less cheesy

DBonline-man, theres been fumors for years YEARS of a DBZ game like this actualy coming out. at least its making progress

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

It does suck but you guys have to understand, the MMORPG is based on the future, after the GT events.
So it's not reasonable to have the extinct Saiyan race running around unless Gohan, Trunks & Goten has gotten busy with all these women and Pan goes around sleeping with everyone to produce a nation of Saiyan's.

Actually GT never happened, so this game seems to ignore what happened in GT
smile.gif

I'm screaming like a horny schoolgirl here. This will totally erase the horrible memories from the disgusting Evolution movie

Originally Posted by knightngale

the correlation between dbz fans and general anime ignorance
smh.gif
Not everyone watches anime and anime isn't for everyone. DBZ was that piff back when a lot of us were younger, obviously the story doesn'tcompare to a lot of other stuff out there. Elitism FTL.

I watched like two episodes of GT and didn't bother after that...that %!+% doesn't exist to me, as soon as I saw my dude Vegeta with a mustache andGoku turned into a kid, I knew it was all %+%%!! up...
smh.gif

i camw in here expecting dragon ball AF lol
this is good new though
wouldnt mind watching it again

Back
Top Bottom