OMFG A New Dragonball Z Series

Originally Posted by RFX45

OG Song/Intro in HD��> The vid OP posted

I just saw the OG intro for the english version and all I gotta say is that that @%#% is pure garbage.
laugh.gif
. What in the world is that. The OG Japanese and Spanishversion>>>>>>>>>>>OG english and new version.

Can anyone would be so kind to explain to me why they ended the Dragon Ball series? What exactly happened? Why did they decided to stop at Dragon ball GT?Thank you for anyone that's willing to answer that question.

Akira Toriyama (the DB & DBZ creator) ended it at DBZ.
The owners of the shows created the crappy GT series without Toriyama's permission.

To sum it up, the show just had to end. There was no point to continue the same thing over and over again with different villains.

^ GT wasn't Akira Toriyama's idea. Fans complained that they wanted more, so Toriyama gave them permission to make it.
The same fans that wanted it, are the people who complain about it
tired.gif

I don't think Toriyama gave them permission.
IIRC, Toriyama did not want to be involved in it and GT was just made to make money.

Toriyama's participation, while present, was minimal; acting as a consultant, supervising production, and designing several characters and landscapes.
He didn't WRITE the story, but WAS apart of it, in some way

lol the last couple of post repeated the same thing, we get it Toriyama did not write the story.

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

lol the last couple of post repeated the same thing, we get it Toriyama did not write the story.

Ummm, not really. MY point was that Toriyama was not involved at all, his point was that he was involved.
Anywho, it was so long ago that I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.
Toriyama is one of the best, he even made one of my favorite game ever, Chrono Trigger.

I'm still waiting for the damn DB Online game though:
Dbo_keyv1.jpg
Dbo-races.jpg

It is being tested in South Korea right now. It's being tested for about 2 years now I believe.
It will soon be beta tested in Japan at the end of this year so who knows when the U.S. will get it.

Probably similar to how long it took for the U.S. to actually see a U.S. version of the anime.
The character/race classes sounds interesting though:

Human
  • Martial Artist (武

I've been looking forward to it for the longest time. Sucks if you can't be a saiyan
tired.gif

The only other cool thing you could be would be a majin IMO

-Edit- "Saiyans no longer exist in the world as of Age 1000, and will not appear as a playable race."

Sucks.

No sayains in that game? Psh...what's the point then?! BTW Thank you for those answering my questions!

Damn, I got pretty excited when I saw the title, oh well, I guess that means even more DBZ Blu-rays at least.

That's sick.. I'd watch the whole series over again. That's gonna be my summer right there
pimp.gif

It does suck but you guys have to understand, the MMORPG is based on the future, after the GT events.
So it's not reasonable to have the extinct Saiyan race running around unless Gohan, Trunks & Goten has gotten busy with all these women and Pan goesaround sleeping with everyone to produce a nation of Saiyan's.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

OG Song/Intro in HD��> The vid OP posted

I just saw the OG intro for the english version and all I gotta say is that that @%#% is pure garbage.
laugh.gif
. What in the world is that. The OG Japanese and Spanish version>>>>>>>>>>>OG english and new version.
Now that's the !@#$ I grew up on. Not that American Garbage disgrace intro. Watching DBZ since 93. Yeah, the OG Japanese ones.

Since someone did bring up the online game. I thought some one would bring up that website Byond. Where you can play DBZ games online with others.

It does suck but you guys have to understand, the MMORPG is based on the future, after the GT events.
So it's not reasonable to have the extinct Saiyan race running around unless Gohan, Trunks & Goten has gotten busy with all these women and Pan goes around sleeping with everyone to produce a nation of Saiyan's.
devil.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom