Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by Madlib

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If you like or even go there by choice you shouldn't be allowed to eat regular human food. Someone needs to make like animal food like food that comes in a dry version in bags and a wet version in cans and market it to people who enjoy food like that.

That %*%* is microwaved pre-cooked crap. What is the point of even going to a restaurant to have food like that served to you? Honestly it's beyond me, because it's not about cost as their are plenty of restaurants with similar or even cheaper prices that serve far better food that's actually cooked in the restaurant rather than just reheated by some idiot. I swear people are so narrow minded that they choose the horrid consistency of a chain rather that actually exploring where they live to find good restaurants that actually cook food.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW you just really went HARD on OG

Anyways I love Italian food. I gotta try one of those family owned spots one of these days
He's right though.
laugh.gif
It's almost the equivalent of eating fast food.
sick.gif

It's just like fast food in many respects. People are paying for food they know or at least should know isn't good in exchange for going somewhere where they have a reasonable assurance of consistency of the food from location to location or even just going to same location multiple times. It really is sad people are willing to trade what little effort it might take to explore their city or even neighborhood for good restaurants in exchange for dog *%@% consistency that comes with chains like the Olive Garden.

Literally your paying a "cook" to Microwave your food. If you can't afford to eat out then eat at home, I'm not going to knock eating at home at. I eat at home often, I love Trader Joes, a place that has many precooked meals that you simply reheat. But there is vast difference involved in just heating up something precooked yourself in the comfort of your own home and going to restaurant to pay to have that done. I'm sorry if I think we should expect things to actually be cooked in restaurant but for some reason that ideal has fallen by the wayside. And I think that's sad.
Its not like you have a girl to take to these places anyway, so you dont have to worry

Not that it's any of your god damn business but I have a gf. But more importantly I take her to places better than the olive garden cause she's not some hoodrat that thinks going to the olive garden is doing it.
Whats a hoodrat?...what does a hoodrat look like?...people go to the olive garden to eat food. i bet your imaginary girlfriend thinks you a clown for trying to impress her by taking her to places you cant even afford..go buy some camera lenses or something

Can't afford?
laugh.gif
Lets be real for moment. You can say a lot ##%$ to me. Can't and afford shouldn't be the in same sentence in regard to me son. If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.

Wait a minute... Did you SERIOUSLY just say that?! And I thought you were cool. That was low as hell man. I should put it in my sig and put you on blastfor that ++!%. You're disgusting.

Stuff Chicken Marsala==================================CRACK

Chicken Parmesan====================================CRACK

my chick loves it but i hate the place with a passion.i got Callimari thining it was chicken or shrimp but it turned out it was squid and it got me sick
sick.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

my chick loves it but i hate the place with a passion.i got Callimari thining it was chicken or shrimp but it turned out it was squid and it got me sick
sick.gif

in their defense it's not their fault that you didn't know what you ordered
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The best part was the breadsticks.

That's the ONLY reason I ever agree to go there (gotta get the alfredo sauce to go with them).

Food is decent at best. And definitely not like people hype it up.

yea but it wasnt just the calimari ,i went 2 more times with her and everything is too cream and all sauced up.ill take whataburger over that

Originally Posted by the north west

they make good Italian food

For someone to say this, you have not ate real Italian food. I went once just to chill with a few people i haven't seen in years, and the place wasgarbage. The place is straight trash except for the breadsticks. And 2 thumbs up to whoever said no self respecting Italian would eat there.

Here's my opinion on Olive Garden:

Olive Garden is what it is..i have worked in a real "Brooklyn" style Italian restaurant..so i have tasted real Italian food..i have been to spots inNYC that claim to b italian restaurants and i have left disappointed..many times i have gone to eat in Little Italy and i'm not impressed..i love goin tothe Olive Garden for their breadsticks, the alfredo dippin sauce and the chicken alfredo..the chicken is not real chicken it's rubbery sometimes but othertimes it's better than average..

Me and my girl like goin to the Olive Garden because it is prolly one of the better "chain" restaurants..i'm sure if this was another chainrestaurant we would have the same argument like high schoolers..

Get over it people you aren't gonna change what people think about Italian restaurants/Chain Italian Restaurants or any real American foodrestaurant/American chain restaurant..it is what it is..

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If you like or even go there by choice you shouldn't be allowed to eat regular human food. Someone needs to make like animal food like food that comes in a dry version in bags and a wet version in cans and market it to people who enjoy food like that.

That %*%* is microwaved pre-cooked crap. What is the point of even going to a restaurant to have food like that served to you? Honestly it's beyond me, because it's not about cost as their are plenty of restaurants with similar or even cheaper prices that serve far better food that's actually cooked in the restaurant rather than just reheated by some idiot. I swear people are so narrow minded that they choose the horrid consistency of a chain rather that actually exploring where they live to find good restaurants that actually cook food.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW you just really went HARD on OG

Anyways I love Italian food. I gotta try one of those family owned spots one of these days
He's right though.
laugh.gif
It's almost the equivalent of eating fast food.
sick.gif

It's just like fast food in many respects. People are paying for food they know or at least should know isn't good in exchange for going somewhere where they have a reasonable assurance of consistency of the food from location to location or even just going to same location multiple times. It really is sad people are willing to trade what little effort it might take to explore their city or even neighborhood for good restaurants in exchange for dog *%@% consistency that comes with chains like the Olive Garden.

Literally your paying a "cook" to Microwave your food. If you can't afford to eat out then eat at home, I'm not going to knock eating at home at. I eat at home often, I love Trader Joes, a place that has many precooked meals that you simply reheat. But there is vast difference involved in just heating up something precooked yourself in the comfort of your own home and going to restaurant to pay to have that done. I'm sorry if I think we should expect things to actually be cooked in restaurant but for some reason that ideal has fallen by the wayside. And I think that's sad.
Its not like you have a girl to take to these places anyway, so you dont have to worry

Not that it's any of your god damn business but I have a gf. But more importantly I take her to places better than the olive garden cause she's not some hoodrat that thinks going to the olive garden is doing it.
Whats a hoodrat?...what does a hoodrat look like?...people go to the olive garden to eat food. i bet your imaginary girlfriend thinks you a clown for trying to impress her by taking her to places you cant even afford..go buy some camera lenses or something

Can't afford?
laugh.gif
Lets be real for moment. You can say a lot ##%$ to me. Can't and afford shouldn't be the in same sentence in regard to me son. If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.

Huh?

Back
Top Bottom