Olive Garden.......

It is a franchise so I'd say it depends on where you're at.

The one in Fair Oaks is alright.

i love OG so i know real Italian food has to be amazing...i just don't know any spots and really don't care enough to look...

I've honestly never heard anybody say Olive Garden was trash.. Place is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you think your "doing it" because your eating at Olive Garden or Red Lobster, your not.

This place is packed because it's cheap and more laid back than your usual Italian restaurant.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you think your "doing it" because your eating at Olive Garden or Red Lobster, your not.

Doing what, eating?

What the *#+% else would you be doing at a restaurant? Buying cologne?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Doing what, eating?

What the *#+% else would you be doing at a restaurant? Buying cologne?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

havent been there in about 7 years... i havent been there since i bought a iverson football jersey... yes football jersey (anyone else remember when iversonbrand made baseball hocky football jerseys?)

This place is packed because it's cheap and more laid back than your usual Italian restaurant.
laugh.gif
get over yourself. Trying to sound elitist yet you use the wrong version of "your".

it's YOU'RE.

sientate mijita

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
get over yourself. Trying to sound elitist yet you use the wrong version of "your".

it's YOU'RE.

sientate mijita

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Back
Top Bottom