Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody told me a while back but i forgot..what does that arabic word say? something about high

Beanie, Arabic and headband 1st order, then champion jacket and tees. Gonna hope other stuff is available at the store by #300 lmao..With the way people flake nowadays that 300 could be 250. Gonna try for the puffer online also cuz it might be gone by then

upload_2017-12-13_21-48-51.png

Yeah champion is champ sizing. The LS I grabbed in the champion size L was smaller than the Akira LS in L, for example.

Anyone got the orig leatherface Texas chainsaw image? Movie still?
Capture+_2017-12-11-09-34-50.png

Found on ig

Yup, it's an original drawing by an artist named Bernie Wrightson. He's hugely inspired by horror movies and TV shows, you've probably seen some of his work at some point in your life. He's extremely well known by comic fans. He was the co creator of Swamp Thing if any of you fellas remember that.

The drawing was done by Wrightson in 1975, a year after the movie's original release.

Fun fact: fans of the Walking dead may have noticed the Season 7 finale was dedicated to Wrightson. Like I said, dude was HUGE in the comic community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Wrightson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom