Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall dont know what book ends are?? Lol

Wholesale-2-x-Cheap-Durable-Heavy-Duty-Metal-Book-End-Shelf-Bookend-Holder-Office-School-Supplies.jpg

People frontin' like they've been in the need for bookends because their books keep falling all over the place :lol:. Finally our books can be straight and flex Supreme at the same time.

I'm just playing though its Supreme and most will still go after it. But aint a snowballs chance in hell im going up into the attic to pull my books out of a box lol. Maybe I can just use them as a doorstop or something :tongue:

everybody gonna be in a frenzy tomorrow not knowing what to cop lol. im gunning for brown arabic and grey beanie. done made my mind up

lmfao

Im confused as hell on what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Gonna have to get some help from someone on a few items...safer that way lol

Was gonna go for the guitar but I dont know now. Need Horror, Arabic, Box beanie, Xmas, Fire tees, maybe champ jacket...this is too much too fast

lmfao

Im confused as hell on what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Gonna have to get some help from someone on a few items...safer that way lol

Was gonna go for the guitar but I dont know now. Need Horror, Arabic, Box beanie, Xmas, Fire tees, maybe champ jacket...this is too much too fast

I feel like they're in the back of the warehouse before this drop like:

Worker 1: "Let's make this week huge, what else do we have?"
Worker 2: "I see some bookends we scrapped in 2015"
Worker 1: "**** it, they'll eat that **** up these days"

cant say im surprised some dont know what bookends are. Alot of supremes base are younger kids. Do they even still read books in school or is it all electronic now? :lol:

The bags kids carry these days are flat as a pancake. Went from bookbag to backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom