Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a legit check on both these hoodies? Thanks

s-l1600 (45).jpg
s-l1600 (46).jpg
s-l1600 (48).jpg
s-l1600 (49).jpg
s-l1600 (50).jpg
s-l1600 (51).jpg
s-l1600 (52).jpg
s-l1600 (53).jpg
s-l1600 (54).jpg
s-l1600 (55).jpg

I literally put my Baltoro on Grailed right after the drop but my wife said if you sell that jacket I will kill you. So I promptly deleted the listing. I even had an offer come through the few minutes it was listed. The salt can effect the brain is crazy ways. Almost time to pick up some Tri-Fergs!
Where is the palace NT thread at

I literally put my Baltoro on Grailed right after the drop but my wife said if you sell that jacket I will kill you. So I promptly deleted the listing. I even had an offer come through the few minutes it was listed. The salt can effect the brain is crazy ways. Almost time to pick up some Tri-Fergs!
I rather have jacket that's worth a G than a sweatshirt worth a G.
Especially when Its top 3 in best sup x TNF collabs

Is it just me or are the S Logo hoodies like way bigger than regular supreme hoodies?

Wearing my tonal S for the first time and its like stiff as **** and I feel like I can barely move in it. The arms seem massive

TNF jacket?? That graphic is wack..too cliche.. A north face 'mountain' jacket? No thanks..the tees and swearshirt it looks fine but all over a jacket..pass

If u have it sell it ..just my opinion of course

I see it as a win for both people in a trade for one of the mountain jackets for a box logo hoodie. That TNF design will never release again and the mixed matched box logos hoodies probably won’t ever release again either in the exact same color palettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom