Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw at least 5 heads from this video that were at FA 34th for beluga 2.0 pick up acting reckless and getting close to shutting down. All they do is cut lines and bully.

I'm pretty sure by next couple of seasons, anything ultra hyped will be online only (like sup x nikes).

There needs to be heavier police presence at some of these releases from jump.
Because once the real stick up kids start getting involved, it's a wrap

Buddy made a bed with them ****s
DQf4m3_V4AAFKNB.jpg
Found this guy on instagram. Is his stuff legit? Pricing on some of it seems too good to be true

Saw at least 5 heads from this video that were at FA 34th for beluga 2.0 pick up acting reckless and getting close to shutting down. All they do is cut lines and bully.

I'm pretty sure by next couple of seasons, anything ultra hyped will be online only (like sup x nikes).

There needs to be heavier police presence at some of these releases from jump.
Because once the real stick up kids start getting involved, it's a wrap

Thank the lord for knuckle heads like these. This is the reason ny has the online system and im able to go inside the store instead of running around to different parks. The people that dont listen have helped me way more than they hurt me. :tongue: and solestreet wilding complaining about something he does to other people all the time.

Has anyone dealt with itstheuniqefashion on instagram? Looking to grab a hoodie from him and want to make sure he’s legit. He’s the one laying on all of the bogos

What time should we start checking for restocks on box hoodys? Haha.
Restocks are probably done bro. The one 18 mins after the drop was probably your only chance.

Now that they actually dropped what do you guys think was the colorway with most/least produced ? On the bay & grailed I see a lot of grey & black and barely any red or rust

Could anyone help me with this year's supreme box logo sizing? Does it fit like kith's box logo hoodies where its a bigger fit or should we go with our tts? I wear a medium in kith's monday program hoodies but in other hoodies (nike tech) a large is fine. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Has anyone dealt with itstheuniqefashion on instagram? Looking to grab a hoodie from him and want to make sure he’s legit. He’s the one laying on all of the bogos
$495 for bogos when they going for $800+ ? Usually when its too good to be true...

1st order yesterday only had a 1$ pending charge and it dropped, got confirmation email. Gonna call em up and check on it.

Yea , was thinking that too but NT fam helped with my decision. I’ll stay with the tnf parka.
I literally put my Baltoro on Grailed right after the drop but my wife said if you sell that jacket I will kill you. So I promptly deleted the listing. I even had an offer come through the few minutes it was listed. The salt can effect the brain is crazy ways. Almost time to pick up some Tri-Fergs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom