Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my parka for a bogo... tempting...

please someone tell me this isn't a good idea

Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but
listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.

A parka vs a box logo

Ones a jacket
Ones a hoodie

Parka msrp>box logo msrp

Tnf hotter and popular > Supreme

I don't like the 2017 parka, but keep the parka.

congrats today to all who copped

just wasnt in it for me

no one at my work was even able to cart

hope the price isnt insane on the scarface leather

Maybe I'm talking out of my *** but IF there are leftovers(BK) they will NOT sell them in store.

If DSM still have leftovers obviously they won't sell them either. Sooooo

Stay WOKE!

Maybe I'm talking out of my *** but IF there are leftovers(BK) they will NOT sell them in store.

If DSM still have leftovers obviously they won't sell them either. Sooooo

Stay WOKE!
Anythings possible but logic tells me to agree with your sentiment. Dover may have sold a few leftovers before getting shutdown. It would be better for them honestly to just sign the lists up to like 1500 for big drops and say past a certain number is for the next day

Anythings possible but logic tells me to agree with your sentiment. Dover may have sold a few leftovers before getting shutdown. It would be better for them honestly to just sign the lists up to like 1500 for big drops and say past a certain number is for the next day

All I'm saying is have my page monitor ready lol

338BK. left the store lil before 4pm for 230pm calltime. No one seem to have probs on orders except grey xl n l........
Smooth transaction except the idiots that don't get in the gate by the river in their numerical order and have to move to the back, slowing down the line up.
~Lefty

ps: aparrently bk sold out #~615ish:nerd:

To be honest I doubt DSM will drop the bogos online considering any normal release doesn't end up there, usually the big ticket collabs like CDG will.... however I did see that there were a bunch of cancels from online orders this morning which could mean there is more stock to unload after the first orders ship out. Considering a majority of bogos have been shipped or labels printed out, I could see an online restock happening sometime tomorrow

338BK. left the store lil before 4pm for 230pm calltime. No one seem to have probs on orders except grey xl n l........
Smooth transaction except the idiots that don't get in the gate by the river in their numerical order and have to move to the back, slowing down the line up.
~Lefty

ps: aparrently bk sold out #~615ish:nerd:
List went up to 630, damn those last 15 or so gotta be pissed off :smh:

:lol: Whoever made this is foul

8B188FF9-47C2-4FFF-808B-8200541A8347.jpeg

Man what happened to supremes bot detectors they used to decline orders all the time oh whale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom