Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2385.jpg

Just visited the bk store. They still have a ton of mats and i finally got the bk box logo sticker
They still had all of the wool S caps all colors. Floral camps, some new era, all of the beanies that released yesterday, flannels, champion hoodies.. etc etc
Get me one..PayPal ready

just copped my first tee L/S grey champion yesterday. I could've sworn I put med some how I ended up copping a small. does any one know how these run??

dang, hopefully i get blessed with stickers. arm tee supposedly arrived and expecting the l/s monday.

as for the shooting sleeve, found out the little cousin made her varsity basketball team last night (freshmen), def going after that shooting sleeve in red even tho her moms said she doesnt wear them :lol:>D :smokin

No, but I had the hoodie and ashtray and they were nice imo. I like when they split the artwork into multiple decks.

55a305c60efad489bcceb0c902f0ddbc--skate-decks-last-supper.jpg

imo the print looks so trash.. looks faded, saw them at RIF and i thought it was fading because they were displaying them but when i search online, they all look the same.

IMG_2385.jpg

Just visited the bk store. They still have a ton of mats and i finally got the bk box logo sticker
They still had all of the wool S caps all colors. Floral camps, some new era, all of the beanies that released yesterday, flannels, champion hoodies.. etc etc
Damn I would have been able to get that mat at 465 then.. I just paid that $10 shipping on the black wool S cap.. damn you FDR!!!

Im actually glad I paid that 380 on the robe now that I see these prices. A minute after drops is either the best or worst time to pay resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom