Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just monitor SC and hope I get lucky with being on the laptop when it happens. SC seems to catch most everything, only downside is it can sometimes be a false alarm. Also restocks normally come in waves, so if a few of them happen I'll usually throw on a 5 second auto refresh on SC and sit there for a few minutes to see what pops up. Got lucky more than a few times doing this.

Bags of reggies 4 sail (not mine)
Capture+_2017-11-10-21-00-40.png

Anyone try on Champion hoodie and feel it run small? I usually wear L but it too tight for me need XL now but they’re sold out everywhere.

Anyone try on Champion hoodie and feel it run small? I usually wear L but it too tight for me need XL now but they’re sold out everywhere.
Over the years îve noticed made in Cambodia champion gear runs small. Made in Honduras and made in China fits tts from my experience

Kinda random but I went to Round 2 for the first time today and it was amazing! But some preme products are a lil overpriced if you ask me lol

got pill, arm, and akira bogo sticker with my pill shirt i got off a restock.. super surprised i actually got akira stickers.. with an akira product.. lol

anyone else still waiting on shipping from the akira drop.

Nothing on the yamagata tee for me yet

beware of some of the dudes in this thread if youre doing any sort of gift/sticker exhcange. yall been warned.

beware of some of the dudes in this thread if youre doing any sort of gift/sticker exhcange. yall been warned.

Hate to see these kind of posts in here but happy to see the warning for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom