Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how theres this worry about things staying limited. I'm sure you'll find some other brand that will legitimize your coolness by limiting production. some day you'll have to start buying what you like, not what is perceived cool. most people here weren't even around when supreme distributed and let other non-supreme stores sell their items.

Good point. but you have to take into account that the output of Supreme at least nowadays is possible due to its
popularity. I'll still grab what i want, but we're talking about the health of the brand, not what we want.

I assume you could sell without the bag. But there comes the question about DS or not..

I love the way u can print ship labels ASAP very easily from stockx. I may try it out.

image.png
As long as ur item is verified authentic/DS ur good

So uh... placed an order last Thursday. Card got charged but still no confirmation email. Pretty sure I got ghosted but charge is still showing on my card. Should I wait it out or call em?

Don't know if I could trust StockX for really rare/expensive stuff like bogos and whatnot. Fakes are getting real good and I don't know if their team would have that kind of attention to detail for that stuff :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom