Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the supreme blimp. Checked out at 11 am and had it as "Please wait" and I clicked it again after ~30 seconds and it told me sold out. Thought it was an L but I got email at 11:03 am.

Restocks app worked
In and out with a beanie and brush hoodie
Was stuck on processing screen for like 2 minutes
Scared the crap outta me

So Restocks worked for people? I was testing it before the drop and it filled my credit card. Now it's not filling in the info.

Also for Autofill, I switched cards right before the drop and saved the settings. I noticed after I got my order, there was no charge on my card, and then when I tried to add another item, my old card info filled in. The expiration date and CVV were wrong but the order still went through.

Got aggressive this time around.. glad ya ate. Restock was clutch this week.
IMG_2240.jpg

Whenever i get a process screen for more than 5 seconds i mash on da refresh and it's always worked.

Really? Was on Restocks App with sticks & sake last week with the long processing and lost both when I tried the refresh. Just let ride today w/blimp and shoes. Seemed like Eternity.

If Regulars in the know can add their thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I have a feeling when something hyped drops supreme is going to mess around with the checkout page. I wouldn't completely trust restocks

Cut and sew tees haven't changed.

Thanks!
So only the plain printed tees are affected by the size change? The Pique Tees are still the normal sizing? Just checking because looking at their size chart the size Medium still looks pretty loose. I believe Nas tee was 22 for the chest for size Medium.

1lYTP4r.jpg

I can confirm that the processing page has been a major problem all year for Restocks.

Week 1- I got the Nas Tee, Shovel and Light in three separate orders via Restocks, but thought I got none at first because all froze on Processing. Didn't find out I copped until 20 minutes later, which was enough time for me to be angry and murder several people. Condolences to their families.

Week 2 - The damn processing screen froze again, but I smugly thought I had copped Sake set and Chopsticks because it was the same exact process as week one...only to find out via checking my credit card that I missed out on both. I burned an effigy of the Restocks logo, and swore my allegiance to Satan for Week 3 success (copped chopsticks and sake for low resell later).

Week 3 - Same frozen processing screen...got pissed, mashed buttons, thought of stealing a real life blimp in order to poo from the sky onto the Supreme store in Soho...then it went to confirmation page somehow. All is right with the world.

Yes, restocks worked this week, but much like week 1 that processing time kills chances of grabbing other stuff. Essentially locks up your phone while the seconds tick.

PS: Message to Supreme: I got the two items I wanted this week, so you can kiss my *** with your #604 in line. Toss extra stickers in to my order, *****!

PPS: I'm sorry I wronged you, Supreme baby. We good. I hate when we fight.

Last edited:
Feels good to finally have a W. Even though it wasn't a hyped week I'm satisfied with the black reflective beanie and the knife. I don't even need the knife but my keys bout to look lit. :pimp:

Regret not trying for the chore coat. Looks good. Would've rocked that daily this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom