Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for blimp

Got capticha

Then it sat there on please wait... for an eternity (6 seconds)

Clicked it again and it said remove from cart

Flipped out and tried for knife

Sold out

Flippd out and cusrsed supreme

9 min later i get a email for blimp

Im still pissed man **** supreme for getting me HOT like this

Was able to get the black hockey jersey XL, got confirmation email already, can't wait til it comes in :pimp:

that **** went quick i thought I could go back and get that after checking out the blimp. I kinda wish i went for the jersey first

If there's a small box slate restock (large)..can someone scoop it for me? I don't flake and can't monitor the app all day..I'm pissed

Passing this week.

Sticks and compact hoodie week 2 arriving today. Feels early hopefully some extras

Can anyone comment on the tee sizing? Usually go with Medium in the past seasons but I heard the Nas tee ran a size up, Supreme even put a disclaimer on the product. But the pique tee did not have a disclaimer so I'm curious if these ran big as well.

Can anyone comment on the tee sizing? Usually go with Medium in the past seasons but I heard the Nas tee ran a size up, Supreme even put a disclaimer on the product. But the pique tee did not have a disclaimer so I'm curious if these ran big as well.

Cut and sew tees haven't changed.

image.png
this colorway is dope didn't see this before

that processing screen was giving me a heart attack. thought it was stuck and i wanted to hit refresh so bad but i knew that would just mess everything up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom