Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopsticks + Sake set in one order on restocks...stuck on processing.
Did the same thing to me last week and got order confirms about 10 minutes later. Happened on three separate orders...anyone's guess if I'll be lucky again this week.

Just copped the desert camo camp cap and white boxers and socks, so getting something lol.

Washed. Carted 2 sticks.
Restocks App didn't autofill card number and date. Added. Then captcha and 2 pmnt fails.
WTF?!

restocks didn’t auto fill for some reason, just not my day ‍♂️

2 sticks, sake set, and out. Had to hold back from copping anymore hoodies after last week's S logo fiasco

the funny thing I use a lot of chopsticks in the house but likely won't use these because they're plastic. We do drink sake tho so the set will be put to use

Man... restocks is so trash. I had to hop on desktop to grab the green Arabic logo after the app failed to auto fill my cc info. I think I may just go back to copping desktop and be logged into gmail to bypass captcha.

image.png
Gone

Got Chops and Bogo cap. 2 separate orders. Not so mad about the extra 10 I paid for the Chops but they allowed 2 so I guess it makes up for it.

Missed Arabic cap though :frown:

Got the chopsticks and sake set. But could of sworn I picked 2 chopsticks and then when I checked out it turned into 1 order oh well.

Man... restocks is so trash. I had to hop on desktop to grab the green Arabic logo after the app failed to auto fill my cc info. I think I may just go back to copping desktop and be logged into gmail to bypass captcha.

i was driving and using my phone. wasn’t gonna pull over and whip out my CC :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom