Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the back of the Arabic just a SnapBack?
upload_2017-8-31_10-36-20.png

Yup, missed the delivery date by 2 days and it hasn't updated since Vernon, CA 8/29/17 5:42 AM. So either they really lost it or someone took that it. Now they have to put a trace on it and I already know how that goes. They won't find it.

EDIT:
WTF.PNG

Last edited:
Yup, missed the delivery date by 2 days and it hasn't updated since Vernon, CA 8/29/17 5:42 AM. So either they really lost it or someone took that it. Now they have to put a trace on it and I already know how that goes. They won't find it.
:smh:

I hope they find it and give you a center to pick up from where they hold it

That's wack man..one of the reasons why I want to get a security camera installed by my front door. Hope you get it sorted out

EDIT:
WTF.PNG
Don't they ship from Masbeth NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom