Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4987.JPG

Bunches up? Not sure then...if u put ur hands in ur pocket it pushes it up...

Just noticed randomly, the grey nas shirt has different material on the tag. 10% polyester and 90% cotton, while all other colors is reguluar 100% cotton. For sizing in shirts, I tried on one so far, tbh I don't see or feel much difference in the fit. Anyways here's my white nas shirt size small with stickers. IMG_1348.JPG

Just noticed randomly, the grey nas shirt has different material on the tag. 10% polyester and 90% cotton, while all other colors is reguluar 100% cotton. For sizing in shirts, I tried on one so far, tbh I don't see or feel much difference in the fit. Anyways here's my white nas shirt size small with stickers. IMG_1348.JPG

Sometimes the grey shirts are 10% 90%

dam no diff at all? im a lil worried now cuz I sized down from my usual size L.

3/3 orders arrived from Sup LDN … a few stickers (no NAS, no $-bill though), but: NO toothbrush in any of them… can't believe this **** :angry::angry::angry:

3/3 orders arrived from Sup LDN … a few stickers (no NAS, no $-bill though), but: NO toothbrush in any of them… can't believe this **** :angry::angry::angry:

same for me razytwo razytwo

3 orders rom Sup LDN, and no Nas sticker with my Nas tee, no $ sticker with my dollar tee, and NO toothbrush..... its crazy!!! :angry:

UK is saying you can buy 2 sets of chopsticks.

Wonder if you are lightning fast, and can get 2 orders in, will it let you process the second order.

IMG_5003.PNG

Got the Chopsticks at 12:00:23!!!!! LOL

but the sake set, I didn´t get it.... :frown:

Load screen 45seg..... and puff

Attachments

• supr.png
    supr.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Still have not received shipping notification for order placed last Thursday at 12:27 PM EST. It was only a pocket tee. What customer service number do you guys reach out to regarding order status?

(212) 219-0175

It has been added to the first post of the thread.

Still have not received shipping notification for order placed last Thursday at 12:27 PM EST. It was only a pocket tee. What customer service number do you guys reach out to regarding order status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom