Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure everyone here has had shoulda, coulda, woulda moments

Not a regret on missing out, but...

Shoulda, coulda, woulda never sold my second Kate Moss, Futura and Championship Belt tee's to my boy. I was sizing down, and those tees were cut LONG. Been trying to get them all back in my size for the longest time.

_07b4982_20copy.jpg

Been trying to nab one of these for a decent price for years now. UGH. If anyone had leads on a black M...

Gotta stay positive
you're right...i was caught up in the instant sellout mentality that i think its damn near impossible to order anything popular online ever since the birth of the bot...lol....but this release, as minor as my purchase is, has restored my faith that its not impossible.

What do you guys with the sticker collections plan to do with them? You plan to sell eventually or wait and put them all on one thing? I just stick mine wherever once I get them but I think this secondary market is pretty interesting. I've never really cared about the stickers but now I want some older ones. Some of the prices :x :smh: Can't say I blame some of you for holding onto them. I've been doing it wrong.

I either throw them away, give em away to random people, or forget I have em lol.

Alright.... so I had 6 orders from week 1 and one order from week 2.

I copped the FTP T on the restocks and got shipping email next day. Been tracking it UPS on my phone and as usual it said out for delivery on Monday. Didn't get it and status of package changed to "Destination Scan" and rescheduled for delivery then next day. Well it's Friday and it kept saying rescheduled for next day so I called the UPS number and they confirmed that the package is lost. They put a investigation in said it will take up to 8 business days and told me to call Supreme to see what's up lol.

I actually got through to the warehouse and the lady did confirm it is lost and is also putting in an investigation and if they can't locate it I will get a refund.

I also asked the lady about my two other hoodies coming on Monday and she changed it to pick up at will call. Sorry for the essay but hope this helps some in the future

View media item 23632042 things i passed on...
DANIEL COLEN DECK SET FOR 1200
&
PORTER x SUPREME DAIKANYAMA BAG FOR 1700

Youll never see those again

Threw my mickey hoody on ebay for straight up auction... good luck

Last edited:
Alright.... so I had 6 orders from week 1 and one order from week 2.
I copped the FTP T on the restocks and got shipping email next day. Been tracking it UPS on my phone and as usual it said out for delivery on Monday. Didn't get it and status of package changed to "Destination Scan" and rescheduled for delivery then next day. Well it's Friday and it kept saying rescheduled for next day so I called the UPS number and they confirmed that the package is lost. They put a investigation in said it will take up to 8 business days and told me to call Supreme to see what's up lol.
I actually got through to the warehouse and the lady did confirm it is lost and is also putting in an investigation and if they can't locate it I will get a refund.
I also asked the lady about my two other hoodies coming on Monday and she changed it to pick up at will call. Sorry for the essay but hope this helps some in the future

Messed up story. No way that package goes from "out for delivery" to "destination scan" with being in someone's hand. The good thing is that there's no identifying Supreme name on package.
Good luck.

What was your first ever preme piece that started it all?
tan box cap in the back

900x900px-LL-485e69b4_IMG_4912.jpeg

not sure if that's my first supreme piece...it's probably from around 2003

i had some other box logos that i got rid of long ago....digi rain, swiss camo, windowpane, herringbone

only supreme items i've ever owned have been box logo camp caps...a lot of things they put out just aren't that interesting to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom