Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any leads on the Philip Larkin (The **** you up) hoodie? Looking for a DS XL only, prefer black, but might be open to other colors. I was a lit major, so I'd love this lol

Got ghosted twice for this piece. Huge shoutout to my homie @gil23 for the oop. Thanks hermano.
nthat.gif
what am i looking at here?

How much is the Van Gogh hoodie going for now? Looking for a medium in black or navy.

Last edited:
Copped a black automatic tee, red girl tee, red FTP tee all size Large and a key knife using the 20% from eBay paid $155 total not to bad I guess

Whats that ebay code and what time today does it end? I cant find it

There are so few listings for the colors of the hoodie and l/s champion shirt i wanted in my XL that i might just have to bite

Missed the memory lane and first Supreme piece posts.

First pieces were both of the SB dunk lows and then the orange and blue highs. I was 13 back then and was just getting into Nike/Jordan. I hardly wore any of my rare sneakers back then. Was a closet collector SMH. Sold my DS low set for $2k flat and both my DS highs for $500 each around '06. No regrets. The collaboration with Nike put me onto the brand. I was a young hype beast, still am a hype beast :rofl: these are the first two supreme shirts I bought.

il_570xN.909967740_5nrn_1024x1024.jpg

2hyifkx.jpg

First box logo tee was heather grey with a salmon orange box logo. Gave it away to my HS sweetheart to sleep in SMH. I regret it but whatever it was the baggy era and shirt didn't fit me anyway :rofl: I can't find pics of the shirt anywhere. Is there a place where you can see every box logo tee that's ever dropped? This was like a bright salmon orange almost pink looking box logo. It was too dope.

Also, why don't the drop box logo tees any more? Just plain ones. I can't even remember last time some dropped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom