Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my last 3 orders in today. That shadow plaid bomber is incredible. It's my favorite thing from the drop. Striped paisley turned out to be pretty ugly.

Sleeping until the multi stripe tee and anorak are here.

Smaller than I was expecting. However, it's heavy for the size and it's stamped with 14k big on the back. I'm pretty pleased.
smokin.gif
mad clean 
pimp.gif

I really want that gold bar chain. If anyone could point me towards one for close to retail that'd be great.

0 balls on both orders. Regular bogo sticker on the order I received today. Are the stickers and balls by whichever they ship first or random?

it was in stock in nyc a week ago. i might go by the store tomorrow if someone wants me to pick it up, if its still there of course. 

i would assume its not but i'll know for sure tomorrow. 

it was in stock in nyc a week ago. i might go by the store tomorrow if someone wants me to pick it up, if its still there of course. 

i would assume its not but i'll know for sure tomorrow. 
Let me know!

blue silver and blue gold.. :x anybody wanna trade a lebain for the other medini that i'm missing?

If I get the **** off, monkey, instant ***** stickers, theyre going straight into the trash.

Got the Motion 5 Panel, but damn the windbreaker went fast. Crazy how everything is just selling out lol.

For those that haven't got shipping from the first drop, my last order from then just shipped today, so wait on it a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom