Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked tracked my week 1 orders. I got one yesterday',

The rest will show up on the 7,8,&9.

Whack

I finally got my shipping on my backpack and briefs/socks/tees yesterday and it still hasnt moved -_-
I was honestly thinking  the backpack order may have been  cancelled (ordered friday).

Just be happy we have confirmations  and tracking numbers. Might not be next day but we ATE

What i just got from google was 212 215 0175. from what ive read its hard to get theough the busy tone

What size you get in the hoodie?
I got XL. Anyone have luck cancelling an order from Supreme? I called Amex to complain so hopefully they've got my back.

Also when calling the warehouse number

Press 2 for online orders

then

Press 5 to speak to an associate

Literally all is sold out... I can't believe that sherpa sold out... lol

Butterfly hoodie is sold out too!!!!! LOL!! Glad I copped

I haven't been able to cop what I've really wanted this season. Hopefully I can catch a deal or two on the INSTA
rEpped hard.

Just checked tracked my week 1 orders. I got one yesterday',

The rest will show up on the 7,8,&9.

Whack
None of mine from week 1 came in yet. One comes in tmmrw and the other on tuesday lol. East coast to west coast shipping is the worst.

My week 1 order arrives tomorrow...2 tone hoodie and bar logo cap...finally...made it easier to pass on todays release knowing that's coming thru..

First order arrived with the black new era fitted in it and the things too big lol pretty salty considering I got the same size coming in blue tomorrow. Oh well

Last edited:
Smaller than I was expecting. However, it's heavy for the size and it's stamped with 14k big on the back. I'm pretty pleased.
smokin.gif
Love mine!

you're actually 2 of 4 on the handballs, there's gold and silver writing for each color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom