Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think vans resell prices are going to slip to around 120-130. Which means that $98 purchase is going to net $10-15 after fees. Worse if they had to pay tax. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Im not but will be watching it on TV. Nothing copped, didnt bother.
my friend goes to State and I've been to 10, 11, 12 games this season including the Kansas game.  Boise State was pretty awful, but they've been so far this season I know they'll come back strong home finale against UNLV.  Is it me or is this season very so-so?  I liked the bomber, but didn't like the 328 price tag.  Was trying to get the snakeskin suede camp but caught an L isntead
roll.gif

Omg I just met freaking @mayimbe181.

After someone mentioned him being a certified OG, I can't remember who but someone who I respect a lot mentioned him and I started following him on Instagram. Thought he was a PREME GOD since then. And I just met him he's going to see some comedy show.

But wow what a feeling meeting a real enthusiast and a board member. Snayberry you know what I was doing before I went to that place LOL, but man. Such an honor.

Tried to be on #teammanual this morning for the Gucci crew. Failed on that. Guess I'll have to fire up my bot for any of the hyped items this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom