Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offense but you guys have no clue what you're talking about and are just repeating what y'all read on IG and blogs.

do not act like you have a direct source.

no offense but you guys have no clue what you're talking about and are just repeating what y'all read on IG and blogs.

im not going off ig or anybody else, im going off my own info, which has been correct. it is all based off of past patterns of releases as well as experience. leaked production info shows a pretty decent amount of each color. leaked photos show the camo parka.

Last edited:
i'm going off a direct source :smile:

congrats Russel Crowe, your formula is correct.

may the preme gods bless us all

Lol I stated that I got the info off twitter and it was a rumor. I'm the last to have a direct source.

And good to hear that we MIGHT have a chance on the Jordan's.

Also, pics on the parka?

Last edited:
Lol I stated that I got the info off twitter and it was a rumor. I'm the last to have a direct source.

And good to hear that we MIGHT have a chance on the Jordan's.

Also, pics on the parka?
pics popped up on the thread several weeks ago but cant find it now

im not going off ig or anybody else, im going off my own info, which has been correct. it is all based off of past patterns of releases as well as experience. leaked production info shows a pretty decent amount of each color. leaked photos show the camo parka.

So what past releases are you basing these "patterns" off of? Do you have the release dates for all of these Nike collabs to back up that research?
Dunk Lows
Dunk Highs
Delta Force
Blazers
Trainers
Bruins
Both SB 94 releases
2012 Dunk lows
AF1 Lows
Tennis Classics
Flyknits 1s
Foams
AF1 Highs
GTS

So what past releases are you basing these "patterns" off of? Do you have the release dates for all of these Nike collabs to back up that research?
Dunk Lows
Dunk Highs
Delta Force
Blazers
Trainers
Bruins
Both SB 94 releases
2012 Dunk lows
AF1 Lows
Tennis Classics
Flyknits 1s
Foams
AF1 Highs
GTS
the past few fw releases, air force1 highs october 9th (pushed back to 23rd because of possible large crowds), flyknits oct 3rd, af1 lows were nov 15th, 94s nov 12th. so the past 2 were begining of october whilethe 3 before that were in early november. so its very likely supreme will also release the 5s in early october like the previous 2 fw releases. 

Last edited:
Very likely will drop not next week, but the week after. Jordan Brand isnt going to have anything overshadow UNC 1s. And Supreme collabs never drop in back to back weeks either.

We have a supreme analysts statistics here. We been blessed
all im saying is the 8th makes the most sense... if they drop they drop. luckily i'll be in nyc that week so maybe if nikelab drops em i can enter the raffle. i'll end up bringing all my computers ipads, etc if they do.

right!? i copped manually too, and that wasn't even that long ago. today, anything even remotely hyped gets swiped with the quickness, i literally had to invest in a bot just to keep getting stuff. and my bot doesn't even work all the time, i still strike out occasionally.

10th is a saturday, they wouldn't dropped on a saturday. no supreme/nike shoes that i can think of dropped on a saturday. they'll probably drop on thursday at 11am on supreme with a *possible* 1pm drop on nikelab on the same day.
Supreme Blazers dropped on a Friday, and restocked that following Saturday..... There wasn't a website back then though.......

View media item 1728227
I was actually in line Saturday, and had enough time to pick up the WTAPS x UNION & SUPREME x UNION tee from UNION and come back and cop another pair of Blazers

I hooked up an NTr OG with some blazers ......... this guy had 500+ pairs in a temperature controlled room and this was 2006

Last edited:
truthfully the hype is undeserved. the white and black 5's are nothing special or unique. as a huge fan of both brands i suppose there's nothing to lose by at least taking a shot at copping but I'm not going crazy over these lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom