Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone that has Wednesdays and Thursdays off can go be a fboi in front of Supreme... every week dudes put on their best outfit to impress other dudes for hours to wait to buy more clothes to impress dudes the next week :lol: that's a vicious cycle.

Yeah, except for people who have careers that don't require them to work every weekday. Those careers are rare though like nurses.

Since it's mostly men in that line, you know that these clowns don't have an excuse.

I know a number of male nurses too. I think there are a few health care professions that will have random weekdays off.

Waiting in line overnight or for hours is crazy though. There aren't any clothes, shoes, electronics, or cronuts that I would dedicate that much time to getting.

Last edited:
Cronuts
roll.gif
yassssss

every now and then ill get an offer of 200 for my bogo and everyone tells me to sell asap but i just cant !!!! 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I copped my 20th anniversary Bogo manually on my Mac no copy and paste. Wish it could be like that now smh

I copped my 20th anniversary Bogo manually on my Mac no copy and paste. Wish it could be like that now smh
Dang! Wish I was around for those days haha.

Also, Just saw that @supremesaint tweeted *Rumored* Jordan drop on the 8th. Not sure how reliable though, but if so, sooner than I thought. 

Last edited:
right!? i copped manually too, and that wasn't even that long ago. today, anything even remotely hyped gets swiped with the quickness, i literally had to invest in a bot just to keep getting stuff. and my bot doesn't even work all the time, i still strike out occasionally.

Dang! Wish I was around for those days haha.

Also, Just saw that @supremesaint tweeted *Rumored* Jordan drop on the 10th. Not sure how reliable though, but if so, sooner than I thought. 
10th is a saturday, they wouldn't dropped on a saturday. no supreme/nike shoes that i can think of dropped on a saturday. they'll probably drop on thursday at 11am on supreme with a *possible* 1pm drop on nikelab on the same day.

Last edited:
right!? i copped manually too, and that wasn't even that long ago. today, anything even remotely hyped gets swiped with the quickness, i literally had to invest in a bot just to keep getting stuff. and my bot doesn't even work all the time, i still strike out occasionally.

10th is a saturday, they wouldn't dropped on a saturday. no supreme/nike shoes that i can think of dropped on a saturday. they'll probably drop on thursday at 11am on supreme with a *possible* 1pm drop on nikelab on the same day.

Total brainfart sorry, by the 10th I meant October, but he said the 8th. So what I meant to say was 10/8. My mistake. Again just a rumor.

CDG button down is nice but I'll probably pass
I always assume nurses are women ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im a nurse RN in Florida. Nursing isnt a female job. Just like being a Doctor isnt a Male job. Nursing has so many layers its not even what people on the outside think. I work in transplant and we have CHF (congestive heart failure) patients, who weigh >300 lbs. Lifting them aint easy. But besides the muscle, you flex your mind beyond belief.

EXAMPLE
today at work patient decreased in cognitive status, was mentally unresponsive, and couldnt stay awake or focused for more then a second. I had to analyze his medication list and past medical history, I come to find out he has a history of UTIs which lead to cognitive decline, and confusion. I send a stat urine culture on him and get antibiotics ordered ASAP. Dude should be recovering in a few days.

Dont take nursing as a female field, this **** is rough i save lives on a daily basis and do it for the well good of my fellow citizens.

CDG button down is nice but I'll probably pass

Im a nurse RN in Florida. Nursing isnt a female job. Just like being a Doctor isnt a Male job. Nursing has so many layers its not even what people on the outside think. I work in transplant and we have CHF (congestive heart failure) patients, who weigh >300 lbs. Lifting them aint easy. But besides the muscle, you flex your mind beyond belief.

EXAMPLE
today at work patient decreased in cognitive status, was mentally unresponsive, and couldnt stay awake or focused for more then a second. I had to analyze his medication list and past medical history, I come to find out he has a history of UTIs which lead to cognitive decline, and confusion. I send a stat urine culture on him and get antibiotics ordered ASAP. Dude should be recovering in a few days.

Dont take nursing as a female field, this **** is rough i save lives on a daily basis and do it for the well good of my fellow citizens.
**** man i'm on my way to this **** too. Only 19 and second year of pre-req's about to start the real nursing courses next year

yes air jordan 5s are most likely to drop the 8th since that has been the scheduled release date for other nike collabs in the past. although for the air forces too much heat going on in store at nyc that they pushed it back to the 23rd so if it gets pushed back from the 8th expect it on thursday the 22nd. the desert camo parka will be dropping along side it as well 
nerd.gif
 .  If the production numbers are correct on these expect a fair chance to cop. This  week may be the last for you guys to practice copping a hyped item so heads up....

looking foward to seeing the fools camped outside my local boutique for something that is a supreme exclusive 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom