Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my order in from supreme. Got this poster with the reflective 5 panel. Saw this poster when I was in Paris last weekend

That complex video makes me hate complex. People will cop supreme for whatever reason it's their money and I don't know why complex cares so much unless they are trolling

That complex video makes me hate complex. People will cop supreme for whatever reason it's their money and I don't know why complex cares so much unless they are trolling

To be fair it's the same **** NT clowns say over and over again about anyone under 45 buying Js.

my buffalo flannel came in the other day...classic. another nice addition to my humble flannel collection. Only problem is that it was advertised as a medium weight flannel, when it is a light weight flannel. I have light, medium, and heavy weight preme flannels and when I compared the buffalo flannel its a light weight. its still got good construction, and a really nice flannel overall, but I was for sure disapointed a little. the heavier the better in preme flannels imo, they just seem to make them better the heavier they are...theyre all nice, just lightweight is my least favorite just b/c its more average, the medium and heavy weight flannels are both pretty damn thick and have super solid, high-quality construction.

got white, kinda thinking I shouldve got red though
eyes.gif

got my eye on that sherpa lined flanned too, thats dope af to me

I used to love going to Shannons, I got my Rayguns, Dino Jrs and Unluckys from there... I don't recognize that place anymore :lol:
Og I see...I remember i went to nikesb website to find out about the sb account in 2007.

For showing that 99% of the Supreme rocking crowd is jobless New Yorkers?

I love those videos. Because if those guys can even survive anywhere, much less the infamously expensive NYC, I know my life will be amazing.

Just the way everyone acts. they don't even mind lining up they enjoy it, gives them a chance to where their best supreme gear. Fashion contest in the line smh

I love those videos. Because if those guys can even survive anywhere, much less the infamously expensive NYC, I know my life will be amazing.
exactly that fool that posted that must be one of the clueless minions in line.

Og I see...I remember i went to nikesb website to find out about the sb account in 2007.
Same. Only spots here in Houston with SB accounts was Shannons and that Soundwaves on Montrose... when did Shannons start selling Supreme on consignment? anything decent or just BS from this season that people are already proclaiming as "heat" and "grails" 
laugh.gif

anyone been to supreme nyc? do they still got the supreme sweets hat? im thinking of taking a look tomorrow just hope theres no line :smh:

when did Shannons start selling Supreme on consignment? anything decent or just BS from this season that people are already proclaiming as "heat" and "grails" :lol:

Couple dudes that work there always copping and reselling to the kids. No heat just recent stuff. Way over priced.

they gear the questions towards mostly kids and only show the answers that make the people in line look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom