Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went ahead and called my bank and have a claim number..
But they say, regardless, I MUST wait 15 days to get my money back. This allows supreme a few days to rectify the situation and issue me a refund .

If not done by the Oct 1st, then I can call with my ref number and get my money back in a couple days.

So I guess Ill call supreme tmw :rolleyes

Last edited:
question about the new era box logo beanies from FW14..how is the fit?? Are they mad tight?? I've heard mix reviews on New Era beanies

You're talking about the tonal beanie right? They're not tight at all. The fit is comfortably loose, like a normal beanie. Sometimes I have to pull down and adjust it. It's 100% acrylic.

Compared with the solid bogo beanie from last season which is more tight fitting and feels like it's squeezing your head a bit. It's 100% cottton. Hope this helps.

You're talking about the tonal beanie right? They're not tight at all. The fit is comfortably loose, like a normal beanie. Sometimes I have to pull down and adjust it. It's 100% acrylic.

Compared with the solid bogo beanie from last season which is more tight fitting and feels like it's squeezing your head a bit. It's 100% cottton. Hope this helps.

Thx and repped..yes the tonal..copped

Yea the tonal beanies are a comfortable fit. I have three and none are tight at all.

kinda regretting passing on the red reflective camp...

anyone know if they're still in store :nerd:

But they say, regardless, I MUST wait 15 days to get my money back. This allows supreme a few days to rectify the situation and issue me a refund .

If not done by the Oct 1st, then I can call with my ref number and get my money back in a couple days.

So I guess Ill call supreme tmw
eyes.gif
did you actually get anything from UPS?

My shipment will most likely arrive today because I'm so close but I hope there are Mad Cat stickers

So I guess Ill call supreme tmw :rolleyes

did you actually get anything from UPS?

I didn't receive my items if thats what you mean..?

yes, that was my question...

you should open a case with ups if you havent already, judging by what you have told us they probably already opened a case for you. they will probably get in contact with the sender, supreme, and see what happened and try to resolve something for you. you probably shouldve called your bank last tbh...

yes, that was my question...

you should open a case with ups if you havent already, judging by what you have told us they probably already opened a case for you. they will probably get in contact with the sender, supreme, and see what happened and try to resolve something for you. you probably shouldve called your bank last tbh...

When I called my bank last night, although a claim was opened, it was essentially closed immediately till further notice (the Oct 1st deadline for supreme to refund me themselves.)
I did call Supreme a few minutes ago and talked to a very pleasant lady.
She basically told me what you just told me. That since UPS themselves has discovered and notified me and the sender about this, a claim has probably already been opened and an "investigation" has either concluded or is in the works already.
She said she'll have to file some paper work and have ups send a reimbursement check or something to supreme and then Supreme will immediately refund me my money in full with a conformation email of a refund.
She said it usually takes no more than 8 business days for all this to happen.

Last edited:
So far I've been able to cop all the items I wanted from the 2015 collection. Got the tanker jacket, reflective box logo hat, denim leather camp cap, and base ball jersey. Picked up the tanker jacket and denim leather camp hat during my visit to London. Hoping I can grab a couple of more stuff on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom